Any other fans of glitch/glitch hop music? I find it amazing, especially some of the more laid-back artists like DJ Shadow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQlUTZL4bw

I also like Glitch Mob and Bassnectar.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Last edited by Floyd93 at Dec 25, 2008,
dj shadow is sweet. not really glitchy but sweet nonetheless
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by willy_99
dj shadow is sweet. not really glitchy but sweet nonetheless

Yeah, he's rarely very glitchy but I just felt like throwing him in cuz I love him.

And no I haven't heard of Mum. Enlighten me?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Mum (with ` over the u) are a spacey as laid back Icelandic glitch band with light and eery female vocals. If you're interested, I suggest the album Make Summer Good. It helps me sleep but its also really interesting at the same time.
Thanks. I'll check them out.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I like Xanopticon ok but sometimes it's just a little crazier than I like.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Yeah DJ Shadow isnt glitchy but I loves him just the same. Check out Akufen. Glitchy house music . Amon Tobin is also sick and you really should look for an album called Science Fiction by End.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws