Page 1 of 2
I have 3 dollars to my name, and I need to get my girl something for Christmas, I have until around 1pm on the 26th.

I can't sleep cause this is really making me upset, and I know she got me something I'm gonna love, I can't help but feel there's something I can do. I'd write her a song, but a lot of my old band's songs that've been played live quite a bit were already written about her, so there's no way I couldn't make that feel halfassed.

Any suggestions?
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Make something.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Make something.

Well, yeah, I figure I'll have to. But what to make, that's the problem.

The sad thing is, making **** is something I'm good at. Just not in this situation :p
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Quote by NASA Ninja
Well, yeah, I figure I'll have to. But what to make, that's the problem.

The sad thing is, making **** is something I'm good at. Just not in this situation :p

Make a romantic meal?
Or something symbolic?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Take her for a romantic drive. If you don't have a car, "borrow" your parents'. If you're under 16, she'll think you're cool and sex you for sure.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Try taking something off her list of shhit she wants to do before she dies! Hey you live in jersey so you might be able to make some kind of really huge cool snow sculpture.
Take her out to eat, then eat her out with jolly ranchers or whip cream or both for about 1 to 2 hours, and give her a couple big fat orgasms
Last edited by Nike-Man at Dec 25, 2008,
I like the gloves idea, but I suck at sewing, otherwise I'd do it :p

As far as taking her out to eat, 3 bucks won't cover that. I should've also mentioned that I don't have a car or license, which makes everything difficult.

On top of that, I had told her I had something planned (I was gonna give her my favorite guitar), but, well, I don't think I can do it. So I basically ****ed myself.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Sell your hair, maybe it will end up really romantic when she sells her watch for you....Or some other thing you can steal from a classic christmas story...I know! Steal her something! You can afford the best when you rely on theft! It has to be true, it kind of rhymes.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by NASA Ninja
I like the gloves idea, but I suck at sewing, otherwise I'd do it :p

As far as taking her out to eat, 3 bucks won't cover that. I should've also mentioned that I don't have a car or license, which makes everything difficult.

On top of that, I had told her I had something planned (I was gonna give her my favorite guitar), but, well, I don't think I can do it. So I basically ****ed myself.

in the area you live the shops are closed because of christmas right?..mhhh..otherwise you could order some in the internet or something like this...
what´s about asking your mother / grand-mother whether she could sew it?
Beer is fine.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Organise a romantic Winter picnic in the tr00 kvlt frostbitten plains of Norway

and then jizz in her eye!
Good news, my grandmother just gave me 25 bucks for a present, so I'm up to 28.

This means I can actually do something, though I'm still lost for ideas.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
haha it took long enough, now i can finally go see if i got anything for christmas
Quote by NASA Ninja
Good news, my grandmother just gave me 25 bucks for a present, so I'm up to 28.

This means I can actually do something, though I'm still lost for ideas.

A bracelet/necklace with a love heart, or something?

An album?
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
hands cuffs so you can keep her there long enough to jizz seperately in each eye?

she'll love it
She's already got 3 pairs of cuffs, Laslow. Mighty fine for trapping her to a drumset while I go to town, I might add >_>

I've decided I won't be doing anything date-like, cause I'd rather get her something she'll be able to hold onto, basically. Can't give her clothes, already gave her my favorite hoodie on our 6 month.

This is actually quite tough, but my lack of sleep prolly has to do with that. Yet I can't sleep cause I don't have an idea. This is ****ty.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just make her something that comes from the heart. I mean, sit down and think of something romantic or something symbolic in your relationship. Go nab some pretty flowers from an old ladies garden or something and make her a romantic dinner or something.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

what kind of music does she listen to?

All music, but I don't know what albums she already has, so it'd be kinda tough to do that.

Plus, I'd rather go with some kind of memorable momento type thing.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
well, I was going to say, I'm on a grunge/punk/alternative rock compilation CD. I was going to say that I could get you a link to free download if you wanted to do that. It'd probably have a bunch of awesome artists that she's never heard of and could look into the bands more if she likes them.

buy a little christmas tree made of plastic and hang on some sweets, some picture of you both together and so on?
Beer is fine.
massage by candles

Yes! I will do that.

I just need to come up with some kind of memento like object to pick her up now...hm. I'll sleep on it.

Keep posting, guys, I could always use more suggestions, and thanks to everyone who has helped, it means a lot.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
no problem

have a picnic inside the house haha,

i still think cooking her dinner and giving her a nice massage is the way to go mabye give her a bath with flower petals by candles hahahaa
1. Sell sperm at the sperm bank
2. Get more money
3. Buy Jewelery

DONE!
Sigs are overrated.
Why don't we all chip in to write her a fantastic song.
And record a backing track too...?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
buy her 1 rose and coock for her in candlelight .. she'll ,**** the **** out of you

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Regift, dude. It's Christmas, hand over one of your presents to her and don't tell her where it came from.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
So, after a bit of sleep, I got it.

Surrounding my bed with candles, cracking open a bottle of wine, and just completely romancing her.

We'll also split a dimebag if I have any cash left ^_^
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Page 1 of 2