Ok, so lately I've been going out with this girl, that for once I care about (the rest has just been a piece of ass if you know what I mean) and I really, really, like.

The thing is she's pretty square, in the sense she doesn't like me smoking weed, so I cut it out completely for her. The problem is, I smoked it everyday, and on weekends I would smoke it ALL day a lot of the times.

WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO TO CUT THE CRAVING, I would eat **** for a ****ing J right now it's ridiculous.

BTW I've been weed free for 2 weeks by tomorrow.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

dude what the hell?! just toke up. if she liked you she wouldnt care you smoke weed. spose you dont find too many women who dont care if your constantly high and if you like her it might be worth it, but i say just have a jay
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by willy_99
dude what the hell?! just toke up. if she liked you she wouldnt care you smoke weed. spose you dont find too many women who dont care if your constantly high and if you like her it might be worth it, but i say just have a jay

Yeah well it's because she says it makes me different, I get really ignorant and prick-ish when I'm high.

EDIT: Pit translation, like Mustaine when's he drunk.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

So just avoid being stoned around her?
It shouldn't be that hard to have a couple of hours by yourself each day...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Find something to "replace" the addiction.
Maybe try a new hobby. Knitting?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Just smoke when she's not there, duh
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I'd suggest chain fapping but you already have sex covered, so sadly I have no suggestions. Is she ok with you if you drink heaps?
dude uv done 2 weeks it'll get easier just keep it up.

also.... eat a bagel
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Tell her that you'll give up if she sexes you a lot more.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Survivalism
Weed is not addictive. Realize you don't crave it.

It may not be physically addictive, but in this guys case is most likely mentally addictive.
Quote by Survivalism
Weed is not addictive. Realize you don't crave it.

We all know it's not addictive, but it's really easy to get into a habit where you use it to relax.

I find it pretty hard to sleep without it (although this was the case before I started smoking), and sometimes I just can't chill out with out a little doob. I can see where he's coming from but he doesn't need to stop smoking, just stop around her.

OR

TS, get her stoned off her tits and make sure she has a great time. Making people stoners is great fun.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.