No one cares anymore - close thread now
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by thorne400
go to hell?

No. Every month there seems to either be a thread or news article saying RIP dimebag or something about a tribute concert to him. Very pointless imo.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by thorne400
go to hell?

no, he's right. get a grip dimebag's dead, people die every day he was no more important than them.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
no, he's right. get a grip dimebag's dead, people die every day he was no more important than them.

its not so much us not letting him go, its respecting his music
Where do all these random people come from everytime a thread like this pops up?

*reported*
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

god damm it, get over it, he's dead ok?! there are dozens of other great musicians that are dead, and people don't shout out R.I.P. "..." every day and pay tribute to them -.- i'm really sick and tired of what Dean are doing because of Dimebag!!
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Quote by jimmyled
R.I.P Chuck Schullinder
R.I.P Jimi Hendrix
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell

thread closed

Why don't we get right to the core of it:

R.I.P. Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews!
Quote by jimmyled
R.I.P Chuck Schullinder
R.I.P Jimi Hendrix
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell

thread closed

T.I.P. (Thrash In Peace) Cliff Burton
R.I.P. Kurdt Kobain
R.I.P. Mitch Mitchell
R.I.P. Richard Wright
Seriously, as much as I am a fan of Dimebag it really really annoys me when people make these pointless threads. People die all the time, just because one of the is a famous guitar hero doesn't make his death any more tragic.
close.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
RIP my dog Pogo.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
epic.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Quote by thorne400
its not so much us not letting him go, its respecting his music

you can respect his music without making pointless threads like this...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.