Now i have both, Jackson, hands down. There were a lot of people asking which 1 was best etc etc. The Jackson, seriously amazing, my s370 has the old trem system ( have a friend with a 470) and, there is no way that can make up for everything thats better on the jackson!
I have to agree, even though I'm an Ibanez fanboy: the Jackson is just built better and has better parts (imo) than the Ibanez, aside from maybe the ZR trem (but the ZR and the FR are two different designs, so it's more of a preferance thing).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I'd say it's even.

*reported*
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Horlicks
Ibanez. Jackson have the shittiest necks ever.

I had an Ibanez RG, and I switched over to a Gibson SG. After about two months, I picked up the RG to play it and the damn thing felt like a toy. It felt like a Guitar Hero controller just sitting there. The necks are nice for beginners to get started on until their fingers are more flexible, but they're waaay too small.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I had an Ibanez RG, and I switched over to a Gibson SG. After about two months, I picked up the RG to play it and the damn thing felt like a toy. It felt like a Guitar Hero controller just sitting there. The necks are nice for beginners to get started on until their fingers are more flexible, but they're waaay too small.
The Jackson neck isn't much thicker than the Wizard II...

Is this the first time I see Horlicks choosing Ibanez over something else?!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?