What punx albums did you guys get for Xmas? (or Hanukkah if your one of the Jew gurlz, or whatever holiday Adarsh celebrates if your name happens to be Adarsh)

I got Live 84 by Black Flag, Big Lizard in My Backyard by The Dead Milkmen, and Twistin on The Devils Fork (Live at CBGB's 1977 and 78) by The Dead Boys.

Jack my swag
I haven't opened any presents yet. I just woke up a little while ago and my family is still asleep.

We're lazy and italian.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Closest to punk I got was a Tom Waits CD that I am enjoying right now.

I've never listened to him although I'd heard of him a lot. Its nice stuff.

Also got a ballin fleece hat with three different colored tails sproutin out the top. NICE!
i got paul gilbert dvd's. not punk but still incredibly amazingly awesome filled with greatness
Quote by athlete1
i got paul gilbert dvd's. not punk but still incredibly amazingly awesome filled with greatness

That's cool I guess, but please keep the albums punk.

kthxbai.

Jack my swag
Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere In The Between :-D

Well, it's Ska rather than p0nx, but it's good for this thread right?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at Dec 25, 2008,
I didn't get any albums but I did get a record player and a gift card t a record store.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I got $30 to interpunk, which will probably end up going towards shirts. I got two punk graphic novels, Garage Band and Punk Rock and Trailer Parks . Both look pretty cool. I also got some book about being in a DIY band with some cool little tricks in it.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I got a book of Shepard Fairey art.

p0nx?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
my bassist gave me a compilations of hardcore & oi bands...and some skate punk

it had The Descendants, The Burning Heads, NOFX, and some other bands I don't remember the name of.

Pretty good stuff.

Wasn't really a gift though...more like, here check out this cool CD, got a bunch of good bands on it.

I was surprised NOFX actually had some good songs besides Seperate The Church & Skate.

and for other presents I got an ipod nano (8 gigs)....and I pretty much inherited my brothers old laptop & my moms old PC, both really do suck and go incredibly slow though...I do really appreciate being able to have my own computer(s) now though. Now my mom wants me to buy a new computer like my brothers, so I can have a "good" computer for when I decide I wanna go to that sound engineering course at Cejept. All I have to do is pay her 25-30$ a paycheck per month....tempting.
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Dec 25, 2008,
I got...

Mission of Burma - Signals, Calls, and Marches
Hüsker Dü - Flip Your Wig
The Replacements - Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Quote by element4433
I got the new Cure cd, Discount- Ataxia's Alright Tonight, and the live Jawbreaker cd.

I also got an Xbox and Our Band Could Be Your Life.

Oh and my dad got both of his books published and gave them to each of us. One is about getting through/his story with cancer, and the other is a collection of his news paper columns.

Everything in this post is awesome.
I got among other things a $50 check.

SOMEONE'S GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I didn't get ANY punk albums for christmas.

Although I did get a CD of The Nice, which is alright I suppose.
I got my dad the new Primal Scream album, which isn't really p0nX...but they have played with the MC5, so that has to have some bearing on it

And no, I myself didn't get it, but I'll be stealing it off of him to upload as soon as possible
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I finally got Kick Out The Jams (MC5). I also got The White Album, which isn't really punx but I'm happy about it. And I got a 3-disc Bob Dylan set, but I don't like Bob Dylan.
I got:
Jawbreaker - Dear You and 24 Hour Revenge Therapy
Descendents - Milo Goes To College and Everything Sucks
Fugazi - 13 Songs

And a Streetlight Manifesto patch that I just got done sewing onto my hoodie.
The closest thing to punk I got was Duck Stab by the Residents. Weird, fun but not really punk..
i got nothing but punk albums: civet, horrorpops, bad religion (deluxe new maps of hell, soooo good), bosstones, less than jake, and i would consider the hold steady kind of punk
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Is This Real, Youth Of America, and Over The Edge 3 pack by The Wipers

C I V I L W A R by Dillinger Four
I got the new limited edition Adicts- Viva La Revolution 7 inch, Dead Kennedys- Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables LP (already had CD, just wanted vinyl). And this cool old Desmond Dekker single from like '69, if that counts. Im ordering more LPs with the cash I got.
If I Should Fall from Grace with God - The Pogues
Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash - The Pogues
...and the Battle Begun - RX Bandits
The Resignation - RX Bandits
Repeater + 3 Songs - Fugazi

The Pogues are so fucking good
Somewhere In The Between by Streetlight Manifesto.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
i know this is late but isn't Xmas a overly commercialized holiday to make big capitalist corporations richer?
Quote by alex volpe
i know this is late but isn't Xmas a overly commercialized holiday to make big capitalist corporations richer?

Obviously someone didn't pay attention in church! >:/
Quote by alex volpe

I got the CD's from a local store and two books from a local book store. So you can shut it, k.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by BrianApocalypse
This is kinda off-topic, but does anyone know if the Amish celebrate Christmas?

Well of course, just not the way we do. Im guessing they sit around a church all day praising JC and giving each other fruits and ****.
I got Do you know who you are by Texas is the reason and the other day I bought a J church album along with the new futureheads one.
I got "Freak Out!" by The Mothers of Invention (Frank Zappa's band...CD), "The Downward Spiral" and "The Fragile" by Nine Inch Nails (CD), "Purple Rain" by Prince (THE LP!), "Changesonebowie" by David Bowie (LP).

I got the punxest albums of all.
Quote by devourthekitten
I got "Freak Out!" by The Mothers of Invention (Frank Zappa's band...CD), "The Downward Spiral" and "The Fragile" by Nine Inch Nails (CD), "Purple Rain" by Prince (THE LP!), "Changesonebowie" by David Bowie (LP).

I got the punxest albums of all.

The Mothers of Invention and obviously Bowie are both awesome, and Purple Rain is good. NIN are complete ****, though.

For Xmas I got like 5 CDs and a bunch of money which I spent on 7 more CDs, and since I already posted them in the off-topic thread a while ago, I won't again.