Soooo I'm flying to Tampa, Florida today to stay at my great grandpa's place.
I'm going to stay there for about a week.
We already have a bunch of stuff planned, but...
Is there anything I should see/checkout while I'm down there?

MC name = Bearrorism
Make tampon jokes with your Grandad, have sex with your Grandma, and drink shitloads of orange juice.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Make tampon jokes with your Grandad, have sex with your Grandma, and drink shitloads of orange juice.

Nobody lives there at the house where I'm staying, because my great grandpa is no longer with us.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're sick! did it occur to you that Gramps might enjoy some sex aswell?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Beach. That's the only thing that really interested me there anyway (and I'm not the biggest fan of beaches).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Get drunk and f*ck old people. If you're lucky, they may have grand daughters for ya too. Then again, you are in the Pit...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales