I just got a new b200 and I haven't even played it. Because I can't. I plug it into the wall and I press the power button and it won't turn on. The light doesn't light up. And its not the outlet because it works fine with my other amp. what could be wrong?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Sounds like you might have gotten a dud. It does have a warranty, contact customer support and ask them about it.
Nope, no sig here.
checked the fuse?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Ok I have already contacted support and am awaiting a reply. And no there isn't a mute button
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by ScottB.
checked the fuse?

Tried to. Can't find out how to get to it though

Sorry for the double post
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
so i went to guitar center becausse they said they owuld give me a new one. they had 3 in the back. so he brings one out and gives it to me. i ask if i could try it out and make sure its not broken. so we plug it in, and it doesnt turn on. the dude working there was like. what the hell? so he got another one out from the back, and it didnt work either. then he tried the other one and it didnt work either. so apparently they got a bad batch of them. so now i gotta wait 2-3 weeks for the new ones to ship.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Wow that sucks, but that amp is worth waiting for, they are supposed to be very reliable as well, I hope you like it.
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
its worth the wait, i got one today.
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.