I dont understand how to get it to play a chord progression over and over again!?
can anyone help please!?
im pretty sure it does, ive done it at my friends house but he cant explain it very well to me
DD-3 is the basic of all Boss Delay pedals, it doesn't have a loop function. The DD-6 does though and it looks exactly the same as the DD-3.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
no im stoked i got it i just dont under stand it. i dont get how to make it play things over and over.
is a digital delay pedal one of those things that you need something else to go with it to make it fun or can i just use a digital delay pedal and mess around with that??
Are you serious? Its a delay pedal, they're freaking awesome. Its just a delay dude chill out. you go the basic no frills delay pedal.

Use it as it is, as a good delay pedal.

Seriously, tons of artists use it to get a richer and more complex sound.

Make it fun? Get off this forum and spend sometime experimenting.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Yah i got a DD5 and altough it does suck some tone from my amp and the my other pedal in my chain, its really something nice to have to become a better player.

It really helped me with timing.

I dont use it much now, but its still nice to have.
I have a DD-3 it owns, it adds that umph to guitar solos, and if your creative enough you can use it for alot of stuff.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I got a DD-3 for christmas and its great.
But as has been said, it has no loop, it has a HOLD function that will play something over and over as long as you hold the pedal down, but it only has the capacity of a single note basically.
Its still a great pedal, i've been getting my ridiculous experimental junk on all day with it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣