...next thing I know, I'm facing a future of fapping alone. Thanks guys.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Anytime

But why did you keep the pi open on your computer?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
If your girlfriend broke up with you because she "saw the pit" then she wasn't a good girl to begin with. You're better off alone.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Clearly you two were made for each other, given your deep understanding of each other.

Anytime.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Snuffles
Anytime

Because once you start pi, you can't stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by Snuffles

She wanted to check facebook, I went to take a piss and forgot to close it, she decided to read it and realised what she'd gotten herself into. Admittedly, I also had 4chan open...but it's much easier to blame people with usernames.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by jasonmetal love
If your girlfriend broke up with you because she "saw the pit" then she wasn't a good girl to begin with. You're better off alone.

this .
Quote by jasonmetal love

Agreed, but there's only so much one man can fap.
Quote by Cathbard
"Omg,you...your one...one of THEM!"

"No!No!I swear I was just looking at it."

"SWEAR TO ME!"

That last line was a Batman Begins reference,btw.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by shadow__666
She wanted to check facebook, I went to take a piss and forgot to close it, she decided to read it and realised what she'd gotten herself into. Admittedly, I also had 4chan open...but it's much easier to blame people with usernames.

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by shadow__666

I think it was 4chan, not us. You don't deserve a girl if you frequeny 4chan imo.
Quote by shadow__666
Agreed, but there's only so much one man can fap.

Nonsense. You're going AWOL man!
Portugal. The Man »–
Shush spammy spammer.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ah, shallowness. The quintissential response to angsty females who can't appreciate a good fap joke.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Shush spammy spammer.

*reported*

Awh! Now I can't make a witty reply! It will take me more than 2 minutes to come up with one...
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by shadow__666
...next thing I know, I'm facing a future of fapping alone. Thanks guys.

As opposed to...?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
lulz
That's bad.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.