Ok I got a Boss DD20 for christmas and i love it and it sounds great. Only problem is I have a Cube 30 with no FX loop. it sounds great clean but as soon as I go on to the lead channel things sound a bit messy. I thought of a solution by plugging the DD20 in to the line out and then plugging headphones into the DD20 and this sounded great but is no good for playing live. Knowing how great it cant sound is just annoying now when i play distorted. I'm not sure what I can do to resolve this. I'm sure someone will suggest buy a new amp but I just done have the money for one yet! and need some sort of a cheap fix, I thought about opening it up and making an FX loop somehow but I guess this is just stupid!! any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated sorry about the long post!!!

Thanks
Quote by ChordMonger
the easiest way to get a NOFX loop is to put Punk in Drublic on repeat

I know Christmas is the time of bad jokes, but that's low!
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
yeah i thought about getting some sort of dist/OD but I've heard about how badly cubes take pedals. but with a nice overdrive over the clean channel could I get a good sound?
haha I'll try that one too!! :p
Quote by ChordMonger
the easiest way to get a NOFX loop is to put Punk in Drublic on repeat

Boooo!

Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
right fair enough, any recommendations something not too pricey but that will still sound pretty good. I've heard good things about maxon tubescreamer copies but there overdrives aren't they?