Hello dearies,tonight we will hear a story about the true Christmas spirit.

I live my life as an atheist,I was raised as a Christian,but gradually have become an atheist,quite frankly I feel better as one.I stopped relying on an invisible force that was supposed to help me if I asked for help,started doing things on my own and started thinking for myself.But the Grinches of atheism,my family,most of all my mother didn't see my happiness as a good thing,only a sign of "He who may not be spoken of"(By Christian) or by atheists,the devil,satan,beelzebub or what-ever-they-may-call-that-imaginary-figure!

So they started accusing me(once again mostly my mother) that I was a communist(!),a Marxist!They told me how the religion of atheism(WTF!?)was made to promote communism and how it's the devils way to get me!

"You were born as a christian and you still are one you idiot"(literal translation,what my mother said)

So she started threatening how atheists don't have a christmas,and how I must convert.I told her that was out of the question,I may go to mass,as a sign of true christmas spirit and a good deed,but I will NOT convert into christianity,for that is not my belief!

And now my family has pretty much cut me off,I don't get any christmas presents,quite frankly I don't give a rats ass about them,and half of them won't talk to me,which once again,I quite frankly don't give a damn.

And that my sons and daughters,is the true Christian,Christmas spirit.

But at least,I stand proud,and I shall not fall
Hodam,a stojim...
That's massively gay.

You can have all of my chocolate.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^Communist

Seriously, that sucks.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
*poors drink for Azrael_031*

Now lets go party man,forget about that ****!!

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I applaud you for standing up for your own morals and beliefs.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Ok, that is a pretty bad story, but that's a MASSIVE generalisation describing what happened as "the true Christian Christmas spirit".

Your family may be very close-minded and judgemental about athiests, but it seems that you're now doing the same thing about Christians.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by urf_
Ok, that is a pretty bad story, but that's a MASSIVE generalisation describing what happened as "the true Christian Christmas spirit".

Your family may be very close-minded and judgemental about athiests, but it seems that you're now doing the same thing about Christians.

Sorry about that,and by true I meant orthodox.

I am pretty annoyed by the whole thing.It's the 21st century and people can't figure what freedom of speech is,and especially when it's your family!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031

I am pretty annoyed by the whole thing.It's the 21st century and people can't figure what freedom of speech is,and especially when it's your family!

Yeah, unfortunately I'd say the same thing about many orthodox Christians, it's frustrating, especially considering I identify myself as a Christian also, I can't stand being put in the same category as a lot of the ignorant, judgemental, generalising ones.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by Azrael_031

They know what freedom of speech is, it's just that there's no freedom after speech.

Forgot where I heard that.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
In the words of a wise UGer (whose name I forget): Your Mom sucks, get a new one.
Quote by madbomber233
In the words of a wise UGer (whose name I forget): Your Mom sucks, get a new one.

This is how you do that(Sort of)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCRNXUngAM
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
im a christian and i have to say im proud of you for standing up for your beliefs
somehow alot of christians have gotten the idea thats its thier job to convert people no matter what it takes

in my view its my job to live how i believe God is leading me to live and let God worry about converting you

merry christmas
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Whatever happened to loving and respecting people no matter what they believed in? Isn't that a christian principle? Acceptance?
Lulz.
Quote by Simsimius
I applaud you for standing up for your own morals and beliefs.

Definitely. Don't let them, or anyone, force you into something you don't believe.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
you need christmas weed.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Well, I'm an athiest too, but I have a deep love for the idea of Satan,even though I know he's not real.But anyway,applaud you,the only person in my family that knows I'm an athiest is my dad who is one too.I think if my mom knew,she would make me stop listening to my beloved death metal.