I'm going to Germany over with my aunt for a week in April, we'll be landing in Frankfurt April 11. We need to know what some fun things to do would be while we're there. I'm not old enough to drink so that's out of the question, but any other suggestions would be considered.
Thanks in advance.
drugs? drugs are good
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
It's 16. I lived there half my life and was drinking at 14. Go buy a donair while you're there imo.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by boreamor
Is she hot? Vital information my friend.

what kind of paper leiks music?

wrapping papper
Quote by dragoo-mon
what kind of paper leiks music?

wrapping papper

chirp...

chirp
Quote by me_llamo_juan
She's my aunt, so that's completely irrelevant.

if you catch my drift

Then buy her a hooker and finish yourself off. Or join in. Depends if you get freaky like that.
Do anything you wanna do. We're THAT liberal.
Oh, and you can get beer + wine if you're 16.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Dress as Hitler and rant loudly about white power. I hear the Germans like that.
Don't mention the war.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
drinking age for beer and win is 16; the rest is 18. but if you're with friends or it is really busy, they will generally turn a blind eye.

i live in Frankfurt, and there is a lot you could do, though it depends what you like. i believe you can take a city tour which includes the skyscrapers - there is an observation point on top of at least one of them. there is the "Palmengarten" (botanic gardens) but i don't know if it will be as impressive at this time of the year.

then there is the "Zeil". this is a pedestrianised shopping street and you can spend ages looking around. it's a huge street with shops either side, but some of it is under construction at the moment so it gets really crowded at peak times (i.e. saturday).

there is a place called "Römerplatz" or "Römer" which is very touristy, and the last time i was there it was very pretty.

i reckon if you look around you'll find stuff to do, and it can't hurt to get a couple of tourist guides or books.

have fun
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by Kensai
Don't mention the war.

lol kensai you win
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
drinking age for beer and win is 16; the rest is 18. but if you're with friends or it is really busy, they will generally turn a blind eye.

i live in Frankfurt, and there is a lot you could do, though it depends what you like. i believe you can take a city tour which includes the skyscrapers - there is an observation point on top of at least one of them. there is the "Palmengarten" (botanic gardens) but i don't know if it will be as impressive at this time of the year.

then there is the "Zeil". this is a pedestrianised shopping street and you can spend ages looking around. it's a huge street with shops either side, but some of it is under construction at the moment so it gets really crowded at peak times (i.e. saturday).

there is a place called "Römerplatz" or "Römer" which is very touristy, and the last time i was there it was very pretty.

i reckon if you look around you'll find stuff to do, and it can't hurt to get a couple of tourist guides or books.

have fun

Thanks man, that's helped a lot. And thanks to all the other serious suggestions.

Any other ideas people?
Quote by lukephillips000
Autobahn, no speed limit. I would totally try that out.

only on certain sections.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.