So I got this a couple weeks back, and as a Christmas gift to GG&A I finally made clips. This isn't a pedal for the faint at heart the volume knob is incredibly touchy and I was deafened with the pedal at half volume!

Excuse the bad playing... and the crappy USB microphone since it makes everything a bit fizzy. Clips in my profile.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Last edited by stradivari310 at Dec 25, 2008,
sounds like you're playing through a 1986 sony walkman plugged into a 2 inch speaker at full volume with razor slits in the speaker and also a cat taking a dump on the walkman.
Make that a self-oscillating walkman, thank you very much

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Bumpbumpbump

I'm surprised my fellow fuzz lovers haven't said anything.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

A fellow devi ever fan?
Hazzah!

Btw great sounding although it pretty quiet.
The fixxyness is ok as i can tell whats going on.

Ill post clips once i buy my Eye of god

EDIT: Doesn't anyone here know that hes trying to make it sound raw and raunchy?
Thats how Oscillating fuzzes sound in general.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Dec 26, 2008,
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']A fellow devi ever fan?
Hazzah!

Btw great sounding although it pretty quiet.
The fixxyness is ok as i can tell whats going on.

Ill post clips once i buy my Eye of god

EDIT: Doesn't anyone here know that hes trying to make it sound raw and raunchy?
Thats how Oscillating fuzzes sound in general.

I understand what he is getting at and what they do. I've checked out a few clips of that fuzz and many other Oscillating fuzzes. That still doesnt mean I like the way it sounds lol especially a full clip of nothing but fuzz tones you cant make out. He should of mixed it up a bit and cranked up a level a bit more so I could actually hear half of it...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I understand what he is getting at and what they do. I've checked out a few clips of that fuzz and many other Oscillating fuzzes. That still doesnt mean I like the way it sounds lol especially a full clip of nothing but fuzz tones you cant make out. He should of mixed it up a bit and cranked up a level a bit more so I could actually hear half of it...

Well if youve any interest i have plans on a Eye of god feedback loop and will be experimenting soon.
Clips for your ears?

TS, id redo it louder and with more dynamics.
Hell turn it off and on a bit show us what the original signal sounds.
Mix it with a wah, mix it with overdrive, **** around with the thing,
Last i checked most of us who buy fuzzes like devi evers like to make outlandish sounds.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Well if youve any interest i have plans on a Eye of god feedback loop and will be experimenting soon.
Clips for your ears?

TS, id redo it louder and with more dynamics.
Hell turn it off and on a bit show us what the original signal sounds.
Mix it with a wah, mix it with overdrive, **** around with the thing,
Last i checked most of us who buy fuzzes like devi evers like to make outlandish sounds.

+1
For what it's worth, it's SUPPOSED to sound like that

The clean, rhythm, and lead clips on my profile are the original sound of my setup, if you're looking for that. It sounds quiet? That's strange, it sounds loud enough on my computer...

And the second half is mixed with my amp's overdrive. I'm changing pickups and adjusting volume and tone throughout, as well as the control knob on the pedal.

Also, since when were oscillations not outlandish? I promise when I get more pedals I'll make it a bit crazier.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣