I got a Digitech RP150 for Christmas, and it has an input jack for an expression pedal. Do I need to get a specific one from Digitech, or would anyone work?

I don't know much about Expression pedals, so these may seem like stupid questions.

So would anyone recommend a certain pedal for me. I am willing to spend up 75 dollars for this, but I don't know really how much these things cost.
Email THEM and ask.
easiest answer.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?


Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
RPs can use any expression pedal.
I recomend a combo Volume pedal/Expression pedal.
So when your not using the RP you can use a volume control.
Whats an expression pedal ?
Westone Thunder 1a
Fender SuperSonic
Orange 4x12 40th anniversary
EHX Big Muff/Memory Man Stereo
Quote by Jaymz92
Whats an expression pedal ?

Its for effects like the wah, whammy, and tremelo. It changes the effect from 2 different settings.
Last edited by zillafan74 at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote by Ghold125
why not just return the rp150, and get the rp250?

They didn't have it. They weren't carrying it, or it was sold out or something along those lines.