Whats red, flashes, and is the worst thing to happen on christmas day?

Page 1 of 2
Yeah you guessed it, the lights on my x box!

what are the chances of it being completely fine then just dying on christmas, jeeez. its scary how little i have to do now that its broken.

Anything bad happened to you guys at christmas?
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.
I thought it would be the police coming to pick up your dad on christmas morning.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You should have gotten a ps3.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I thought it would be the police coming to pick up your dad on christmas morning.

win !
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Fortunately i do have a Wii but its a poor replacement for the almighty X box. got it when it first came out so i should be grateful it lasted this long lol

PS3 = Epic Fail.
Quote by Guitardude19

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.
the worst thing to happen couldn't possibly be the red ring of death. What if you got disembowelled by a rabid hamster? Surely that would class as slightly worse...
EDIT: I just found out my aunt had a heart attack this morning. Is THAT not worse than your stupid xbox?
Last edited by synpet713192 at Dec 25, 2008,
My friends red-ringed about a month or so ago. It took three weeks to repair, then 5 days after he got it back, it red-ringed again. I lol'd.
Quote by marneus1
PS3 = Epic Fail.

hardly. give me your reasons.

ps3 has: built in wifi, FREE online, rechargeable wireless controllers that come standard with the system, 4 usb ports compared to xboxs 2.
granted, we dont have the game library YET, but its so ****ing powerful, were getting previously exclusive xbox games to become ps3 titles as well (bioshock anyone?)
My penis.

>.>

<.<

I also use it to open jars.
"Lets have some more fun, with musics!" - Skwisgaar

As jy dit kan lees, dan is ek fokken trots op jou.

O o
Quote by RIP_bonham

ps3 has: built in wifi, FREE online, rechargeable wireless controllers that come standard with the system, 4 usb ports compared to xboxs 2.
granted, we dont have the game library YET, but its so ****ing powerful, were getting previously exclusive xbox games to become ps3 titles as well (bioshock anyone?)

Sorry, which Sony factory do you work in?
Quote by Inahrima
Well I know where this thread is going....

Funkytown?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
What? Can't hear you over the sound my new Xbox games.

On a real note, I got red lights a week ago and I kicked the Xbox and it works fine now.
Quote by mike.h
Funkytown?

It's going to the fifth circle of hell, where entusiasts fight over whatever's better:

THE XBOX or THE PS3

Seriously, guys.
We all know PS3 is superior.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by Tom_hatton
Sorry, which Sony factory do you work in?

Im sure he doesnt work for any.

Sony doesnt need its factory workers to push how great it is.

<3 my PS3
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
You could have had a V8.

Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by RIP_bonham

Thats not much if the only good exclusive game is Metal Gear Solid 4. My money was going to go for it becuase of Final Fantasy 13, but now FF13 is coming out for the xbox so...
Quote by marneus1

PS3 = Epic Fail.

Well at least it works

Anyway this gives you all the more reason to spend time with family (if you don't have family then I can see why you may be a bit upset by this).
PS3 has MGS4. That game is worth £300 on it's own, so to get it for cheaper is awesome!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
It scares me how much you value material objects.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wrap it up in a towel...turn on and leave for 20 mins, come back and let it cool down and try again..works for me
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
wrap it up in a towel...turn on and leave for 20 mins, come back and let it cool down and try again..works for me

you melt your xbox?
fck.
Quote by mexiSt
you melt your xbox?

Where in the post does it say that?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
no it gets rid of the 3 red lights..
it remelts parts back together that worked loose..i do it ALOT!
then if it stops working, i redo the x clamps
Quote by Tom_hatton
My friends red-ringed about a month or so ago. It took three weeks to repair, then 5 days after he got it back, it red-ringed again. I lol'd.

Something like that happened to my friend.
He got the red rings, and he sent it in. Three weeks later they send it back again, and it still has the red rings. So he sends it back, and guess what, still has the red rings.
Quote by marneus1
Fortunately i do have a Wii but its a poor replacement for the almighty X box. got it when it first came out so i should be grateful it lasted this long lol

PS3 = Epic better than the Xbox

Fixed.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
DO WHAT I SAID..
LEAVE THE LEADS IN, JUST TAKE THE GAME OUT, WRAP IT IN TOWELS, TURN IT ON HOPE FOR THE BEST :d TRUST ME ITS ALL OVER THE NET
Quote by RIP_bonham

+1348732948732473

my friends xbox has encountered the "red ring of death" numerous times lmao, xbox 360 is so damn unreliable.

Im happy with my ps3
dude, just buy an intercooler fan for the Xbox 360. Keeps the temperature down and prevents anything from going to ****. I mean, sure its loud and annoying, but thats a small price to pay to prevent your Xbox from frying. The fan is like 20 bucks or so.
^^invalidates warranty, it can burn out ur power supply area...
jeez read up man :P
also the intercooler doesnt sort the dodgy solder MS use
Quote by fairycake92

that has to be the stupidest suggestion i've ever seen on the internet.

Well its definitely broken, and its telling me "Error code E 47" which has something to do with the AV cables. its long out of warrantee too lol

X box is better for multiplayer games, im sure the PS3 is more powerful but have you seen GOW2 dude? its beautiful.
Quote by Guitardude19

Quote by marneus1
that has to be the stupidest suggestion i've ever seen on the internet.

Well its definitely broken, and its telling me "Error code E 47" which has something to do with the AV cables. its long out of warrantee too lol

X box is better for multiplayer games, im sure the PS3 is more powerful but have you seen GOW2 dude? its beautiful.

you epic twat...google it, it fixes it pretty much 99% of the time...GOOGLE FFS

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=xbox+towel+trick&meta=
Page 1 of 2