What PGM model is the red one that paul gilbert plays in his technical difficulties video on youtube? And can it be bought?
Gibson Les Paul Special Faded with Evo bridge and PAF Joe neck. Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb.
Quote by rokknrollldude
wrathlegion, i would like to shake hands

Quote by AllUrBase
I assume you're playing just open strings, so not to scratch your frets.
No, that's the (fan named) GOOMY (get out of my yard) PGM, only that one has been made.

The "SFBADR" PGM (PG fans are invnetive with their names ) is released now as the PGM401 though.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
No, that's the (fan named) GOOMY (get out of my yard) PGM, only that one has been made.

The "SFBADR" PGM (PG fans are invnetive with their names ) is released now as the PGM401 though.

SFBADR?

Also, is the PGM401 a Japanese only guitar? I haven't seen or read anything on the US Ibanez site about it.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
It's not technically out yet, and "Silence followed by a deafening roar" he used the 401 in a similar fashion to the GOOMY PGM during his time doing SFBADR.

Anyway yeah, it's not a jap release, you can already order one off Thomann (danish or somethign site) but they're being released this NAMM.
that technical difficulties GOOMY guitar is sweet, im gonna get one custom made once i have a job
Quote by Punk_Ninja
It's not technically out yet, and "Silence followed by a deafening roar" he used the 401 in a similar fashion to the GOOMY PGM during his time doing SFBADR.

Anyway yeah, it's not a jap release, you can already order one off Thomann (danish or somethign site) but they're being released this NAMM.

THOMANN.DE

Its german :P haha.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!