I got this bad ass Macbook for christmas, but i don't know how to get all the music from this computer onto the Mac. Any suggestions?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Usb? External harddrive?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
airport? or you can burn it onto "data discs"

Mac 4 Life!

Edit: there's a program called "ipod rip" I used when I accidentally f'd up my itunes. It'll rip every song (or whichever ones you select) off your ipod (which itunes will not allow you to do. Works great....google it.
Last edited by Stingray5 at Dec 25, 2008,
ipod?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
i used a flash drive, but you can also buy an external hard drive to move it.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Network/external harddrive/get a PC/USB. The usual.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by goth clash
ipod?

No. They format differently for Macs as they do for PCs, and they have to delete EVERYTHING to reformat from one to the other.
Throw the mac down some staircases and laugh. It will be funny but won't solve your problem.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by synpet713192
No. They format differently for Macs as they do for PCs, and they have to delete EVERYTHING to reformat from one to the other.

Oh right....I didn't know that It's true when people say you learn something new every day
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Hey I'm having the same problem, but I just disconnected my PC carrying the music.... oh well I guess Ill have to wait for everyone to leave... Macbooks are great
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R
get/borrow an external hard drive or an uber memory stick. music --> disk/stick --> mac.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by synpet713192

Quoted for truth. My girlfriend uses mac and she gave me her 30 gig video ipod (she got a 32 gig itouch) and I had to reformat the ipod just this morning because I use PC. All the music was deleted. I couldnt even view the files in windows explorer. Luckily I already have all the music that was on her ipod anyways
Plug an Ethernet cord into your two computers and see what happens?

The goal is to make a network between them (then drag and drop your music and wait..)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
pc to pc = crossover cable, if you have a wireless network at home, will still work..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
MAC --------------PC (network)
^
ethernet chord

PC >-----M---U----S----I----C----> MAC
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by metaldud536
A link cable!

Sounds like pokemon all over again.. i'll trade you my graveller for your kadabra? we'll both evolve if we trade
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
grrr pc to router/hub = straight cable...
pc>pc is crossover cable...
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=