So I got a 2GB thumb drive and I'm trying to get my iTunes to my laptop, all I could save them as was XML files (I don't know if they are right) and now I cant get them onto my laptop iTunes.

Any help?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
YOU CANT SWAP ITUNES SONGS TO DIFF LAPTOPS...SORRY :p

oops caps
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
iTunes is so lame like that. It doesn't let you import or export songs unless you buy them from iTunes store.

I think there's a way to do it but I'm not sure.
go into the itunes folder and drag and drop the MP3/4 WHAT EVER into your flash drive... you can do the same thing with ipods. not that hard.
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
look itunes is drm protected..
you can enable ur ipod as an external storage and view hidden folders, then there are folders of songs...BUT you wont get proper names..
but you cant export properly... also google will help you if you get stuck...
Quote by amcrambler
go into the itunes folder and drag and drop the MP3/4 WHAT EVER into your flash drive... you can do the same thing with ipods. not that hard.

uhh, how?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
if your on a mac go go home folder-music- itunes-itunes music, and find the folder and copy it from there

on windows its my computer- drive- documents- music and copy it... or something close
1) plug thumbdrive into usb port of source computer
2) open up internet web browser
3) Go to "www.Google.com" and search for any other media player (winamp, media monkey, WMP etc,)
4) ????
5) no profit. But at least you get a media player that doesn't poop on itself just to get off.
Quote by fairycake92
YOU CANT SWAP ITUNES SONGS TO DIFF LAPTOPS...SORRY :p

oops caps

Yes you can, you just have to authenticate that laptop with your iTunes account.
not if you have downloaded the itunes to your ipod and try to play on different pc with different media player..the drm is encoded into the mp3