Page 1 of 2
Looking to rid of this, had it just under a year and used it a grand total of 5-6 times really. I have to travel alot with my guitars so this one is a pain indeed. I have a soft case for it but I find that carrying around something so expensive scares me. The shape also poses a problem for me with doors etc.

Not a mark on this baby, as new apart from the backplate appears to have gone missing. I took it off to adjust springs and the likes and the cleaner moved it I think.

Can post if you're seriously interested , so let me know and I'll get a quote.

Otherwise pickup is ideal, I'm after £450 for this or a near offer. Also interested in trading for a seven string guitar, ideally an ibanez.

After a delay pedal too so that and cash would also be acceptable.

I know pictures are missing but I'm not at home at the moment so if you're interested drop a post and I'll get some up!

I'm a nice guy so if you're interested get in touch and we'll sort something out!

Thanks alot!
Didn't you already post this?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Interested in any of my LTD's?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I've got an unbranded flying V that i'll put EMG 81/85 set in.
Interested in some form of a deal? Bit of extra cash.
Quote by McShredder
I've got an unbranded flying V that i'll put EMG 81/85 set in.
Interested in some form of a deal? Bit of extra cash.

The fact its unbranded kinda puts me off mate, sorry. Who knows what the quality of the hardware/wood is like when its unbranded.
I will save up the cash for this... If its still up for sale in the next couple of weeks/2months, you have yourself a buyer and as i live in manchester, we could meet somewhere in town or something.
Unless... I do actually have an Epiphone Futura Prophecy FX you might be interested in? Got EMG's, a floyd, and a beautiful quilted maple cap. (Check google or something..)

Not totally sure if i want to trade just yet but wondering what your thoughts are?
Hey dude, sorry about that been out today.

Not too keen on the shape of the futura to be honest, bit inconvenient to carry round and such. Sorry about that dude, but most definitely keep in touch and let me know if you decide to buy it.

Cheers.
Whereabouts are you located? Was wondering if i could come try it out, don't wanna set my sights on it and then not like the feel of it :S
Quote by McShredder
Whereabouts are you located? Was wondering if i could come try it out, don't wanna set my sights on it and then not like the feel of it :S

I'm in Leyland mate, if you fancy trying it out it's fine. Just drop me a PM or E-mail and I'll sort you with my address or something.
Sadly all i got to trade is a PRS Tremonti SE otherwise i would trade if i had a 7string
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Sadly all i got to trade is a PRS Tremonti SE otherwise i would trade if i had a 7string

Don't like the bridges on those guitars sorry.

Strange, I've had 3 offers of trades for that exact guitar both in real life and on different sites.
yeah shame dude.

good luck anyway and give ya a free Front of the Thread Pass

hope you sell it
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs