So I've had my Audiobox and Mixcraft for a couple days now, and everything was going great until, out of nowhere, these big buzzing/crackling noises, like a torn speaker, start coming out whenever I play the music I've recorded.

When I listen to other music, like music in iTunes, it's fine, so that should eliminate the Audiobox and my headphones (which are Sennheiser HD280) as the problem, right?

I don't really know what the issue is. It's not a background hum, its upfront and it comes on and off depending on how much sound there is, but Mixcraft indicates that there's no clipping anywhere, so I don't know what to do.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Sort of sounds like a problem I'm having with one of my Ibanez guitars.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
Quote by pcline85
Sort of sounds like a problem I'm having with one of my Ibanez guitars.

Buy a better guitar....when you go cheap...you sound cheap.
Quote by KetchupLad14
So I've had my Audiobox and Mixcraft for a couple days now, and everything was going great until, out of nowhere, these big buzzing/crackling noises, like a torn speaker, start coming out whenever I play the music I've recorded.

When I listen to other music, like music in iTunes, it's fine, so that should eliminate the Audiobox and my headphones (which are Sennheiser HD280) as the problem, right?

I don't really know what the issue is. It's not a background hum, its upfront and it comes on and off depending on how much sound there is, but Mixcraft indicates that there's no clipping anywhere, so I don't know what to do.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Hmmm, have you tried adjusting the buffers?
If you can that is.
It's not that kind of crackling noise. I had some issues with the kind your referring to at first, then I raised the buffer size and it went away.

This literally sounds like a torn speaker or something, but my headphones are fine.
when you export it as MP3 does it fix itself?
Could you host a recording so we could hear it?
cheers
Love is my religion
I just realized I didn't say this before. THIS IS important.

When I play Mixcraft through my computer speakers, the buzzing is gone. I don't understand how that could be happening. Could it be a glitch in the program? It was working fine at first.