Page 1 of 6
I live with my grandmother, and she works at Hallmark. She is always buying people and her self really tacky stuff from there. She'll buy ornaments all year round, and all sorts of other garbage. I always tell her I hate all that Christmas bull****. We're kind of hard for money this year and we had to replace our old dying car, so I said "If it's easier, we can just not do the Christmas thing" and she said "No, I want to get you something you like for Christmas" I figured it'd be a small Christmas, and I'd get a game or something.

Wrong. I got 2 Christmas ornaments, a ceramic horse (WTF IM A GUY) and a "Guardian Angel" clip to put on the sun visor in the new car. And a "Police Station" set for those Christmas villages that old ladies collect.

It's like she bought me stuff that she knew I wouldn't use, just so she could enjoy it. That's like me buying her an xbox and saying "Merry Christmas". So, even though I wasn't expecting much, I'm left with a bunch of lame ass gifts that I'll never be able to enjoy. Makes me feel like she doesn't even know who I am if she thought these were a good idea.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Man up, shut up, something else ending in up.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
dude that sucks
well, off to enjoy my ipod touch and play some fallout3 on my ps3 and then go to my friends house in my new car
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
pretty ****ty

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Here's what you do:
1. Take some old hot wheels cars
2. Melt them down into a big cat of melted die cast
3. mold them into horse armor
4. change that pussy horse into a badass stallion wearing armor.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Thats a nice horse you have there...how much for it?

*cool dude reverse nod. You know the one, where they flick there head up and say something like "'Sup"*
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.
i do say that is one fine stallion you have there.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
You are the reason I hate people. Ungrateful jerk off. Someone takes the time and gets you something, anything, and you turn around and disrespect them with a 3 year olds rant about how you didn't get what you want. I hope a fire consumes your home and all your belongings and any insurance won't cover a damn thing. I hope you lose your job, if you have one, and have no money. I hope at some point you actually understand that the thought is more important than the gift. And your probably right, she doesn't know who you are... if she did she'd probably give the gifts to people who would appreciate them and instead give you the finger. C'sucking douchebag. Merry Christmas.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
Ungrateful bastard. That horse is pretty cool in my opinion. But I can imagine how tough it must be for you if you are young. (yes I'm serious.)
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Lol. Thats all I asked for, and my parents only gave me some crappy schecter, a stupid peavey amp, and some dumbass pool table. On top of that, they gave me a **** boss pedal and some stupid reverb pedal. ALL I WANTED WAS A HORSE!

That was sarcasm, just in case you didn't catch that
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Matt in Jerzey
You are the reason I hate people. Ungrateful jerk off. Someone takes the time and gets you something, anything, and you turn around and disrespect them with a 3 year olds rant about how you didn't get what you want. I hope a fire consumes your home and all your belongings and any insurance won't cover a damn thing. I hope you lose your job, if you have one, and have no money. I hope at some point you actually understand that the thought is more important than the gift. And your probably right, she doesn't know who you are... if she did she'd probably give the gifts to people who would appreciate them and instead give you the finger. C'sucking douchebag. Merry Christmas.

Matt in Jerzey: He knows how to get in the spirit.

but for real, +1
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Matt in Jerzey

take a chill pill in fact, take the entire bottle!
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by metaldud536
You're a douche. Some people got nothing this Christmas. And that horse looks like it has pubes growing between it's legs.

Holy ****, I had to go back and look.
At least she cares enough to get you something man. Shes old fashened (sorry bad speller) and she wont give you a guitar pedal or something. Just accept it.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
She probably thinks your are a poofter or something
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
Quote by iceman95
Here's what you do:
1. Take some old hot wheels cars
2. Melt them down into a big cat of melted die cast
3. mold them into horse armor
4. change that pussy horse into a badass stallion wearing armor.

this is the only way
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
I have a feeling he's just trolling and won't answer the thread back...
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by ThisILove
She probably thinks your are a poofter or something

How does that work?

I've never known a homosexual who's been into ceramic horses.

~
On topic, That's an amazing horse. I want one.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by msuspartan
Lol. Thats all I asked for, and my parents only gave me some crappy schecter, a stupid peavey amp, and some dumbass pool table. On top of that, they gave me a **** boss pedal and some stupid reverb pedal. ALL I WANTED WAS A HORSE!

OH WAS IT
Quote by msuspartan

My that was a clever way of bragging about what your mommy and daddy bought for you.
That horse looks fucking majestic! Quit yer bitching and ride that stallion into the sunset!
Trade you my PS3 + games for that ceramic horse?

As it so happens I have an extreme fetish for ceramic animals, preferrable animals that can be involved in racing, like grey hounds and.... you guessed it, horses!

Dont ask questions just make with the ****ing horse already
Quote by rabidguitarist
How does that work?

I've never known a homosexual who's been into ceramic horses.

~
On topic, That's an amazing horse. I want one.

I'm assuming you meant to do that
That horse looks awesome. Epic, even
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Matt in Jerzey (Jersey? That explains a lot, guido mofo).
You're going off the deep end there.
Sure, he should be grateful, but your putrid vile and ill-will is very contradictory to the holiday spirit of Christmas, which is stealing a pegan holiday for Hallmark about a martyr in the biggest monotheistic religion that was born in the spring (maybe it was fall, I don't know the climate of the Iraqi region).

I don't know where I'm going with this.

Here, I got you something.

http://www.last.fm/music/Kekal/Audible+Minority+-+free-download+version
Rape your grandmother? Idk, stop whining and buy yourself a present? That's what you're supposed to do...lay off, your grandmama is probably senile.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Hey leave the guy alone man. He specifically asked for no presents because the money was tight this year, and his grandma just spent money on that. Ever been poor? If you have, you understand that his grandma just screwed up and possibly spent much needed money on something nobody wants. It's a nice thought, but stupid, and that's no excuse.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Dibs. I'll give you... The lint in my bellybutton, and everything in my pockets for it. k?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D