contact steinberg,you paid for their software which entitles you to free support.
Quote by PsychomanZ
contact steinberg,you paid for their software which entitles you to free support.

Ok this is the third post where you've completely made an ass of yourself. One day you to can afford to have nice things like some of the others.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
I have alot of nice things nubb,and paid for it ALL!
but i see you have an EPI..so i guess your still dreaming of owning nice stuff.
Quote by PsychomanZ
I have alot of nice things nubb,and paid for it ALL!
but i see you have an EPI..so i guess your still dreaming of owning nice stuff.

You sad sad person, the only posts you ever make on this forum are saying the same thing!

To the TS, check the imputs into cubase are set to your toneport and that you've connected it all properly. Hope this helps.
And all the posts i reply too are the same thing...people who steal software, then want help using it.
I'm not trying to get away from the user who needs some help with Cubase, but dude...how do you know they are stealing? If he did...then is that your business? No it's not.

As for you hellforgother, I'm not familiar with Cubase as all I have used is SONAR. One thing I had to do with SONAR was be sure the ASIO driver was selected for my Guitarport, and be sure that I set the inputs correctly.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
Quote by PsychomanZ
And all the posts i reply too are the same thing...people who steal software, then want help using it.

You don't know that + you keep telling everyone to contact the company...
what's the point of this forum if everyone did that.
Quote by PsychomanZ
then sign up at http://forum.cubase.net/phpbb2/
Its cubase's real user forum...they make you enter in your serial number to get help from them though. You shouldnt have a problem with that...right?

I would +1 because this is good advice and will yield the right answer, but if everyone did that, this forum would be pointless, and plus, you are a massive asshole. GTFO.