Hey guys, well here it is....My V50 with Celestion classic lead 80 speakers and EL34 JJ tubes, it sounds AMAZING, prefer it by a long shot to my GH100L and the reverb is amazing! God knows why Laney don't have it on the GH100L

The Family excluding my PGM301 (in the workhouse until early January)

Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
very nice setup you got there. happy new amp day

Hope to hear some clips in the near future. Merry Xmas.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
I am jealous.

Really jealous.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Reverb is so ftw. It's not a bright reverb either, so it doesn't muddy up your sound, it just adds a nice ambience.

The amp isn't half-bad either.
Reverb is so ftw. It's not a bright reverb either, so it doesn't muddy up your sound, it just adds a nice ambience.

The amp isn't half-bad either.

The only kind of reverb i care for, man the Holy Grail was awful, have you played on this amp Horlicks? its eats up the VC15 and 30 for breakfast.
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant

The only kind of reverb i care for, man the Holy Grail was awful, have you played on this amp Horlicks? its eats up the VC15 and 30 for breakfast.

I could be wrong, but the VH100R is the head version of the VC50.
It has the exact knob layout and everything.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
I use Classic 80s and G12Hs with mine, it sounds pretty sweet.
looks sweet man, you wouldn't like Paul Gilbert by chance?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I like it more when i get my PGM back :P currently having these installed in it

Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant

my VC15 sounds 10X better than my mate's VC50 at bedroom volumes and for what i play

i could literally find one usable tone without cranking the knackers off it
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
VC 50 has better cleans and miles better at high gain, the VC15/30 has a better overdrive I'd say
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by Horlicks
I could be wrong, but the VH100R is the head version of the VC50.
It has the exact knob layout and everything.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
I use Classic 80s and G12Hs with mine, it sounds pretty sweet.
You're not wrong.

And comparing the VC50 to the 30 and 15 is like apples and oranges. They don't do the same thing so they're incomparable, although I do believe what stevo said.

Oh and you'll find it hard to argue the VC50 has better cleans than the '30 also.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot

Oh and you'll find it hard to argue the VC50 has better cleans than the '30 also.

I wouldn't. Have you even played a VC50 or are you doing the usual thing where you judge what an amp sounds like based on the valves?

Apparently the VC50 sounds pretty different to the VH100r and it's the VC100 that is near-identical.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Cool
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
wow man, thats an awesome set up.
merry christmas
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by sharpant
VC 50 has better cleans and miles better at high gain, the VC15/30 has a better overdrive I'd say

my VC15 cant really do high gain at all, and i like the cleans on the drive channel more than the clean channel (mainly because i broke my clean channel)

but it does classic rock with a full house and still sounds awesome
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Agree completely, not slating the VC 15 in the slightest, It's just the VC50 complements the styles of music i play a lot more
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
very nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by timi_hendrix
I wouldn't. Have you even played a VC50 or are you doing the usual thing where you judge what an amp sounds like based on the valves?

Apparently the VC50 sounds pretty different to the VH100r and it's the VC100 that is near-identical.
No.

The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.