The searchbar failed me but I'll delete this if someone finds me a thread on my question!

Okay so, post which strings you use, which gauge and why you use them!
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
i use slinky or d'addario 9's
WHY YOU ASK!!?!?!??! well, it's just that they are on ebay in bulk quite a lot. I''m not fussy enough to be fussy over strings. They tune, they tighten, they play.
Quote by marko'd
They tune, they tighten, they play.

I know! I'm the same!
If I have alot of extra money, I'll but some 9 gauge Ernie Ball's, or D'Addario.
But, alas, I'm Broke, so purchase Strings at the walmart 3 for $5. First Act strings arent bad at all. But, I do prefer American made strings.
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
I first used Dean Markley then D'Addario 9-42. I use to use Ernieballs and GHS 9-42 then 9-46, then i noticed slight blemishes on the Ernieball ones and the GHS looked like it rubbed the nickel off and it look bronze coloured which was very weird... So now I went back the D'Addario 9-46, but i have been thinking of getting some chunkyer fuller sounding high strings like 10-46s. D'Addario is also 90% more environmentally friendly because of the packaging...lol. What can I say I think especially about the environment I buy strings...lol. But so far the D'addario strings are the best ones yet, plus they have bulk deals.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
I use Elixir 10 - 46 becausen they last for so long and sound good to my ears. Changing strings more frequently is a pain on a FR equipped guitar.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Ernie Balls the slinky ones in the lime green package. However, they're my first set of nonstock strings, and two of them broke on me tuning my guitar (im a noob I know) so I'm using these Ernie Ball Bronze.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i use superslinky 9
mostly cause i get them cheap...
but thay dont break that easy and they ARE slinky XD (easy to bend and just.. easy to play on)
Vintage V100 Peter Green signature
Squier LP
inbanez 12 string V
"custom" Abertone strat made in finland
Squier Acoustic Hello Kitty
Orange Tiny terror
Yamaha cabinet from the 60´s
i just get whichever Ernie ball strings the guy behind the counter in the nearest music shop recommends
Initially I used DR 10's, then I switched to D'Addario Light Top, Regular Bottom, now I play D'Addario 11's.
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky ive used for a while, although I'm thinking about jumping on the D'Addario bandwagon because of all the good feedback on it so who knows. But I do like Ernie Ball, nothing wrong with it from my experience.
How are D'addario 11's? I was going to buy 12 packs of Ernie Ball 11's for $40 but should I get D'addario 11's instead?
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Ernie Balls here

9-42 on some of my guitars and 10's on the others
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
Fender Pure Nickels or Ernie Ball Slinky 10s.

Fender strings are awesome.
Cam Sampbell's my hero