Page 1 of 2
Looks/smarts/personality

Do you?

I think you can be to some people if you are given the right materials and you are dedicated.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
yes, just look at ug
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
No, it's subjective.

Each individual person may or may not have a 'perfect' partner out there, but we may not ever really know.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yes, just look at me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
being perfect is an imperfection so no
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Speaking from experience, yes.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
yes .. because having downsides doesn't make you un-perfect if you can live with them.
You're not perfect for somebody if that person can't live with your downsides.

if somebody udnerstood what I just said .. pleas explain it to me

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

im purfect an nevur mak ane mistaks. it gits a leetle ruff sumtims bein purfact.
I am, Jesus told me one time when we were hanging out. Then his dad got mad that we were drinking his beer.
nobody's perfect
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Perfection is perception.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Pobody's Nerfect in Australia.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
"Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody"
-Nobody

But seriously, think about this: If you are highly intelligent, talented, kind, obscenely beautiful and yet somehow retain modesty (kind of like Kensai), and people appreciate you for what you are, does that not make you, in a sense, perfect?

If you have a lot of good qualities and no evident bad ones?

Perfection may be closer than you think...
Last edited by sashki at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote by sashki
"Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody"
-Nobody

But seriously, think about this: If you are highly intelligent, talented, kind, obscenely beautiful and yet somehow retain modesty (kind of like Kensai), and people appreciate you for what you are, does that not make you, in a sense, perfect?

If you have a lot of good qualities and no evident bad ones?

Perfection may be closer than you think...

I think arrogance when rightfully applied is a virtue.

That kinda destroys your argument there.
Quote by Craigo
I think arrogance when rightfully applied is a virtue.

That kinda destroys your argument there.

Arrogance?
Confidence, yes, but arrogance implies something negative. You can be confident without being arrogant.
Quote by sashki
Arrogance?
Confidence, yes, but arrogance implies something negative. You can be confident without being arrogant.

It can imply something negative. But I literally mean arrogance.
Quote by Craigo
It can imply something negative. But I literally mean arrogance.

Well, what does arrogance imply if not something negative?

What's good about Yngwie Malmsteen's huge ego that won't fit into an elevator? Openly stating that you're better than everyone is generally regarded as unpleasant...even in advertising.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Everyone has evident bad qualities. I think perfection is only achieved when someone kicks a lot of ass and doesn't have many bad qualities so you round up.

Look at your close friends. Of course they have good and bad qualities, but do they really have something about them that's so atrocious it actually bothers you?

Some "bad qualities" are actually bad and undesirable. Others are merely building blocks of the person's character.
Last edited by sashki at Dec 25, 2008,
Yes.

Proof: \/

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
No, it's subjective.

Each individual person may or may not have a 'perfect' partner out there, but we may not ever really know.

[/pointless pandering xD]
Feed your mind.
To actually contribute to this thread, let me quote Miley Cyrus.

Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and again 'til I get it right
Nobody's Perfect!
You live and you learn it!
And if I mess it up sometimes...
Nobody's perfect
Quote by sashki
Well, what does arrogance imply if not something negative?

What's good about Yngwie Malmsteen's huge ego that won't fit into an elevator? Openly stating that you're better than everyone is generally regarded as unpleasant...even in advertising.

They have a high opinion of themselves and don't hide it. It's only a negative thing because other people are bitter/jealous.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
They have a high opinion of themselves and don't hide it. It's only a negative thing because other people are bitter/jealous.

Well, that could be said about any other quality. "It's only negative because other people don't like it". That's pretty much what determines whether a certain aspect is good or bad.

Theoretically, we're all perfect in that we have a balance of good and bad qualities, just some are more evident than others.
Perfection is subjective, thus its impossible to be perfect to everybody.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Kensai
Yes, just look at me.

I was going to say there's no such thing as perfect....

But you had to go and disprove my well thought out point.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Everyone has flaws fool *slap*
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
It's possible to have a perfect personality and perfect personality, but maybe not at the same time.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sashki
Did you deliberately write "personality" twice?

Nope.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sashki
Well, that could be said about any other quality. "It's only negative because other people don't like it". That's pretty much what determines whether a certain aspect is good or bad.

Theoretically, we're all perfect in that we have a balance of good and bad qualities, just some are more evident than others.

No, people only don't like it because people hate the fact that other people are better than they are and don't like to be reminded of it. It's not negative, it's just disliked because other people have flaws. It would be fine if everyone just accepted that some people are better than others and didn't ask that people who were better had to lie and pretend they didn't know they were.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
No, people only don't like it because people hate the fact that other people are better than they are and don't like to be reminded of it. It's not negative, it's just disliked because other people have flaws. It would be fine if everyone just accepted that some people are better than others and didn't ask that people who were better had to lie and pretend they didn't know they were.

Bullcrap.

I dislike misapplication of arrogance including aggressive stupidity.
Correction.

Kensai is almost perfect.

THIS is perfect.

David Tennant as The Riddler.

Note: No, this isn't a real poster, but DAMN if that wouldn't be fantastic.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 2