Well Mom if it's to loud You're too old """BUt it's her house""" I am another broke Musician. So I was thinking about getting the Vox mini -headphone amps.How is it,Does it rock can I go blues,and will it hurt my Hears??
I don't know much about the Vox line of amps, but I think your Hears will be fine either way.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Does your current amp have an output jack? You can just take a 1/4" to 1/8" inch converter, and you can use any headphones you want.
Thats what I do at least.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Yes, yes and no. Get the AC30 one it's effing sweet. As long as you don't have a telecaster (I couldn't get one to stick in my tele without some creative scotch tape work).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Can it hurt your ears? Sure. Turn it up loud enough and it'll damage them just as well as running a 150w tube full stack turned up to 11. Or even the Crate 600w Blue Voodoo stack.

Sure it won't get that loud, but "loud enough" is more often then not doing damage.

...Hears.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
I'm assuming that your talking about the amplug? I would get the AC30 version of it, work your volume knobs along with the controls on the amplug to get the most out of it
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}