Is it really worth it to spend that extra money and get the MXR EQ (or even the boss for that matter) over the Fish and Chips? I just want an eq that works great with no extra noise.

gracias
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
MXR plz

you have an awesome rig, dont spoil it by cheaping out on something that you'll grow out of
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
MXR plz

you have an awesome rig, dont spoil it by cheaping out on something that you'll grow out of

thanks for the complement i've been working on it a while lol and i just got some money to get a few more pedals to add to the mix.

I was actually thinking about a 6(or is it 7?) band simply because i really don't see myself using 10 fregin bands.

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
thanks for the complement i've been working on it a while lol and i just got some money to get a few more pedals to add to the mix.

I was actually thinking about a 6(or is it 7?) band simply because i really don't see myself using 10 fregin bands.

thanks!

i have the 6 and i like it

i use EQs for getting overdrive so 18db boost on the 6 band is handy (along with a nice mid boost)

the ten band only has 12db boost but it has a gain and level sliders

if you have the money, definately get the 10

i would have but im in the UK and im not into spending £100 on pedals
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i have the 6 and i like it

i use EQs for getting overdrive so 18db boost on the 6 band is handy (along with a nice mid boost)

the ten band only has 12db boost but it has a gain and level sliders

if you have the money, definately get the 10

i would have but im in the UK and im not into spending £100 on pedals

yea, i have a great overdrive and a great booster already, i really just need the eq part, so the 10 band with less boost would probably be better.

yea, that would be a bit much.

thanks
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
np

IMO its worth it for the 10 band in the USA but i literally payed half for the 6 band