Poll: How do I spend x-mas money?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do I spend x-mas money?
E-Cig
11 15%
Tattoo
30 40%
Other
34 45%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
So, I've so far received $150 in Christmas money. Usually, I'll go out the day following Christmas and spend it on various sh*t, such as movies, CDs, and random other stuff. But, this year, there are two things which I have a desperate want for. The first one being an electric cigarette, which costs exactly $150 at the local mall. The second is my first tattoo (already planned out, location and design).

I am a smoker, and I live in a house full of non-smokers. My mom hates the fact, my brother doesn't seem to give two damns, and my step-dad has no clue. I don't want to quit because, quite honestly, it's a very enjoyable thing. However, if I'm not out and about, I'm not able to get my usual nicotine fix, causing me to get edgy, irritated, and just down-right snappy. If I were to purchase an electric cigarette, I'd be able to smoke anywhere, any time, without an problems. No smell, no second-hand smoke, no anything. Just straight nicotine, right to my veins.

I've always loved tattoos, ever since I was a wee-little lad. I was always amazed by my Uncle's two pieces, one of which is the Harley emblem on his left bicep, the other which is a purple pot leaf on his left forearm. Anyways, a few years ago, I finally decided on what I wanted for my first tattoo. It's both meaningful to me, and it's something I know I will not regret once I'm laying on my deathbed. Up to this day, I still swear by the idea, and know now is a great opportunity (especially since there's a tattoo parlor a few miles away which does half-priced pieces during the winter).

So, tell me...what shall I do with my Christmas money?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Post it to me, or donate it and be a good person
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by OlivierF
Post it to me, or donate it and be a good person

ffs it's not hard I only wanted one thing, IT'S CHRISTMAS FOR ****S SAKE
oooh ooh by a bicycle!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
TATTOO TATTOO TATTOO **** the electric smoker... it sux (I was a smoker too) it doesnt work and youll still smoke normal cigerarettes, even if you got an electric one... so once again... TATTOO TATTOO TATOO!!
By 'e-cig' do you mean a vaporizer? Cause vapes under a few hundred bucks usually aren't that good.

I'd personally go for the vape, they're pretty useful and way better for you, but if you've never tried one you might be surprised, a lot of the enjoyable parts of smoking is the actual smoking and if you lose that when vaporizing you might not end up using it much.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Spend your money on an army of midgets to create mischief and ruckus wherever you go. It wont do much for your smoking habit, but it will be awesome nonetheless...
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Quote by huevos
What happened to that guy?

To the ceramic horse guy?

Well he got a ceramic horse from his grandmother for christmas.

I know, it's so ****ing ingenious, I can't believe that nobody has ever thought of it before.
Quote by DeadlyKombat
Spend your money on an army of midgets to create mischief and ruckus wherever you go. It wont do much for your smoking habit, but it will be awesome nonetheless...

An army of midgets for $150? I haven't seen that shit on ebay.
Quote by huevos
What happened to that guy?

He probably went and beat his grandma to death with it.

I do not condone the murder of the elderly

Tattoo. What is the tattoo you want anyway?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Pics of the money pls.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by imdeth
An army of midgets for $150? I haven't seen that shit on ebay.

Hours of digging through Mongolian ebay... scary stuff... free shipping though.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
damn i picked tattoo....buut..i saw the e-cigarette now..take it.you wound get a good ad big tattoo for 150$
Quote by dingmydong
By 'e-cig' do you mean a vaporizer? Cause vapes under a few hundred bucks usually aren't that good.

I'd personally go for the vape, they're pretty useful and way better for you, but if you've never tried one you might be surprised, a lot of the enjoyable parts of smoking is the actual smoking and if you lose that when vaporizing you might not end up using it much.

Well, yeah, it really is a vaporizer. Just, for nicotine. I've tested it, and it works. Only ****ty thing is, it really makes me want a REAL cigarette (which sucks, because I smoke lights anyways). The one I did try was pretty enjoyable. It releases a vapor, so it still produces the joy of actually smoking. When you exhale, a very thick vapor comes out, but then dissipates in the air. You can't smell it, and it just rises.

Pretty much, I'd only use it in my house and at school once the next semester starts.

Quote by monkey_dancer
Tattoo. What is the tattoo you want anyway?

I'm going to be getting the Swan Song logo (Icarus with his arms spread), with the words "What is and what should never be..." circling around it. It's going right on my right bicep.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Tattoo of an E-Cig?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Jekkyl
I'm going to be getting the Swan Song logo (Icarus with his arms spread), with the words "What is and what should never be..." circling around it. It's going right on my right bicep.

Go on, get a tattoo of a naked man on your arm! DO IT FAGGOT!

Those three words have never made more sense.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
get random ****.. those two options sound ****.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

heroin
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Electric... Cigarette? What?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Both ideas are lame.

Let it ride on a single race at the track
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
Gas money. You know it will go for it anyway.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Maybe it's the bailey's but I thought the threadtitle said "How shall I spend my Christmas monkey?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Other....Give the money to me
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
I learned a new thing today.
an E-Cig. :|
well now i know.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Page 1 of 2