Now I'm not a very awkward person, however, it seems when I talk to someone who's awkward I start to talk awkwardly. Does this happen to anyone else?
Feed your mind.
No, I'm mentally healthy you see.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kwa?

Maybe it's because you feel comfortable enough around other awkward people to unleash your own awkward side. I'm like that too, actually. I'm louder and crack stupider jokes around some people more than others, because I subconciously know that they are more likely to accept such behavior.
When a hit chick talks to me Im like :"Emm.. yes.. emmm.. emmm.. emmmm.. mkay... emmmm" "quite"
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by OlivierF
When a hit chick talks to me Im like :"Emm.. yes.. emmm.. emmm.. emmmm.. mkay... emmmm" "quite"

yeah that happens when I hit chicks too.
Quote by sashki
Kwa?

Maybe it's because you feel comfortable enough around other awkward people to unleash your own awkward side. I'm like that too, actually. I'm louder and crack stupider jokes around some people more than others, because I subconciously know that they are more likely to accept such behavior.

Yes. I'm like that. Not generally with awkward people. I like spending time with people that are beyond my usual social circle. So I can behave little differently than usual.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Its because you are awkward...and when awkward people talk to other awkward people it doesnt work. An awkward person needs a healthy balance of a normal person to be not awkward, you see?

I feel like im balancing chemical equations..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
i get like that when i talk to people who i think are stupid, but don't want to tell them. i'm also awkward around a large group of people.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]