Is it just my eyes wigging out or are there actually 2 different SV bodies from ESP? It looks like there's one where the bottom of the body joins the neck at about the 18th fret and one that joins around the 20th. Am I going mad??
pics?

are you sure you aren't just comparing the sv to the alexi sig.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Well, I have an ESP Export Models catalogue and on the SV page it shows 2 SV standards in different colour schemes with the differences in body I outlined above. I'm not sure if there are any pics I can show you but I'll have a look...
Eh, I don't really think so.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It must be your eyes, i just counted the frets and they both join at 18
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Looks like one has a bigger cut away than the other if you compare them side by side.

I can see a difference
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

I can see a difference

Look at the distance between the trem bar and the edge of the cut away, big difference there too.
oh, i was looking at the top, not the cut away
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
The black one with chrome hardware is the new one, which has a bigger cutaway.
So there really is a difference. Sweet. I was worried my brain was going into meltdown...