Page 1 of 2
The Holidays are times of great cheer and excitement, unfortunately they can also be times of sadness and disappointment....

And it is well know fact that the pit is made up of mean-spirited, selfish people, with a thing for cats, pears and Herman Li. That said, what were something that were on your Holiday wish list that you really wanted, but did not recieve?

I DIDN'T get.

A Delay pedal
Fable II

Fable 2 aint' too great, but it's fun. I wish I had gotten an xbox live headset, or some nice skate shoes. But I'm content with what I have.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I didn't get a lot of things

Jesus
A car
Carcass
An antelope
A tree
A star
A moon
A sun
Dave Mustaine
Megadeth
A bigger penis
The Jonas Brothers
A red pigeon
A blue pigeon
A green pigeon
A purple pigeon
A orange pigeon
A rocket
Satan.

I'm pretty sure you get the idea by now.
Ceramic horses
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I dunno, i got everything i asked for.

Sure, there's other stuff i'd of liked to have got, but i didn't ask for any of it, so i can't really complain. But i did anyway because i like to be awkward.
Chocolates. Everyone else got chocolates for each other while I got real presents Thing was, we all sat around eating chocolates after and I was just sitting there
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
there wasn't much money this year.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
My ex-fiance back,
And a violin. The violin's all I asked for, too.
Gear
Guitars
Music Man John Petrucci 6-String (Mystic Dream)
Ibanez S470DXQM (Moonburst)
Jackson JS30RR (Blue)
Silvertone Apocalypse
Amplifiers
Peavey Valveking 212
Peavey Rage 158
Effects
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Digitech Metal Master
rb2
my bandmates r hella lucky though
ones been playing on a squier for 6 months (all the time hes been playing). he got a 600 dollar ibanez and a 75w line 6 spider amp.
the other is even more ridiculous. for his first electric (hes also been playing for 6 months), he got an 800 dollar ibanez with a 155w peavey xxx. i think half stack
damn:/
me my brother aand my uncles were all playing lil big planet together for four hours. This was the perfectend to the day considering i got my epi les paul jus before this!
I got all I wished... well it was like four things (not expensive) anyways
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Aids.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
I didn't get a working MicroKORG I've been waiting forever for. But my girlfriend did get me the full Guitar Hero World Tour pack to keep me occupied!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
I wasn't expecting anything, so I was grateful for what I got. Only problem is, my nephew didn't get a soft case for his acoustic (my old one), so I'm still without a hard case for mine, and it's gonna stay in its box for even longer now.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I got a monitor for my laptop but it needs an adapter >_<
Not that I really care though I'll just buy one tomorrow.
I got COD:WaW because my parents had CoD:4 in there hands and the person that worked at Walmart was like "no CoD:WaW is better!" but I am going to Walmart tomorrow to exchange it for CoD:4.

And I didn't get Mass Effect, but I got money so I can just buy it. I'll probably buy it later or else I will be overloaded with games that I need to play because I got STALKER Shadow of Chernboyl for $5 on Steam this weekend. But that game is frustrating me so far.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Dec 25, 2008,
I didn't get a PS3, but then again that's a little excessive considering the TV I got.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
I hate asking for things. When I ask for something, I'm always worried it's too much, or that they'll feel they have to get it for me, or I'll be disappointed. That's one thing I hate about Christmas.

On topic, I didn't ask for anything so... Yes and no?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I didn't get a new ESP, so I'm just going to get it myself.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
wanted a betterrrrrrr acoustic. got a laptop. ehh laptops not even that better than mah desktop, just more portable.
Well, I got what I asked for...
So I can't complain.

Though I wouldn't of minded GH:WT or RB2.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Andr00
saxaphone

Hah I got that

Well, I didn't get some of the CDs I asked for, but I asked for a lot and wasn't expecting all of them, so ah well .
I wanted something from Maplin as well, didn't get that
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
i was really preying for xbox live hahahahaha

some guitar mags instead of music mags would of been nice, my dad just said anythign with metal on it i brought i was like >. (im not really into the music mags about bands i like reading about new amps and **** haha

but meh im pretty happy wtih what i got, i just thouhgt abouit all the 10 year olds that wanted 1 thing like an xbox but there parents bought them all little **** that they didnt want, thats why christmas is **** because not everyone can aford lots of ****.
Quote by Ziggums
I didn't get a Large Hardon Collidor

presumably because you spelt hadron wrong

maybe next year,spell it right,you'll get it

yeah im a geek

who didnt get a fender strat in 3 tone sunburst
a girlfriend, it's all i really wanted...

Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I got what I wanted. Enough money for a cab to go with my Laney (which I shall order tomorrow). As well as a book, and a remote controlled Dodge Ram (unexpected gift from parents. As childish as it may seem, it was fun racing around the street at ten in the morning smashing it in to my older brother's remot controlled Ford F150.)

So yeah. Good Christmas. And my 18th in February. Which will be just as awesome. If not moreso.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Ziggums
I didn't get a Large Hardon Collidor

typo lol

on purpose or accident?

i didnt get a ceramic horse
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Page 1 of 2