JS20S from Ibanez (Joe Satriani 20th anniversary, the not-8000 dollar one)

^^^^^^^^^

It plays fantastically. Only one mild thing I need to ask. Fret buzz (How do i fixd?) and tremolo buzz (Mild buzz when using it, never had a tremmy guitar before)

Sorry if my posting this is breaking any rules, but I'm basically on happiness high, and I feel like showing off my most valuable possession .
Last edited by Phantom123 at Dec 25, 2008,
the fret buzz, you just need to raise the action... just take it into a music store, and they will fix it for you for cheap.
the tremolo buzz? explain what it sounds like. Is the note like vibrating when you let go or is it something else?
edit: and thats impressive, probably the only ibanez I would go for... Satch is the man! congrats!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Dec 25, 2008,
The tremolo buzz... Basically, I tremolo a note, and when it returns to the (neutral) position, it kinda makes a short buzz, like it's hitting something.
im not sure if this is entirely correct, but with floatning bridges, when you release the bar, it will over compensate to return back to the position, and it will go backand forth for a short time, and it kinda sounds like a buzz. If thats not it, then it is most likely just more of the fret buzz problem
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
lucky bastard

but go to projectguitar.com they have all sorts of shizz on how to fix it
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."