Alright, I'm a big fan of Les Paul Juniors, and I saw this here a few months ago;

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Junior.aspx

I got the MSRP, but we all know that's never sale price, and they don't say when their releasing it. Any ideas on either? If so, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers, and happy holidays.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Click on buy now at the top and then look through the UK dealerships, see if any of them stock them.

That's all i can offer =/
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
>.< Not British. Why does everyone assume I am...?

Quote by necrosis1193
>.< Not British. Why does everyone assume I am...?
A quick glance at your location suggests that, of course. If you filled it out accurately it'd be more useful.
A few years ago, one of these ran about $800 or so new in a local music store (I was going to pick it up then decided against it). I imagine they'd go for around $1000 or so.
That's a nice looking Jr. I am not normally a fan of them but I could handle that one. Maybe they see that you WANT to live in England and the Lennon pic confuses them.
Juniors are definitely cool guitars, they don't really get a variety of tones, but you can't get their unique tone anywhere else.
Quote by al112987
Juniors are definitely cool guitars, they don't really get a variety of tones, but you can't get their unique tone anywhere else.

Indeed, and I like sed tone, hence why their a fav of mine. Also, to those telling me my location's use of the word "England" is why people think I live in England, edited, the "USA" should be more noticeable now.

Anyway, I feel somewhat stupid for asking this, but would you guys say I should go for this or a high-quality Les Paul Junior copy? The copy is from a company I have a pair of guitars that I love from, so I know their quality, and it's about half of what it should be if the estimate I have so far is right. Link for those interested;

http://www.dillionguitars.com/guitar/electric/DL/DLJR58/index.html

Like I said, yes it's a copy, but it's cheaper, and I have two other Dillion's that I love. Should I try for the real one or the copy?

If you can swing the Gibson you should always get your $ back. I don't know much a bout Dillon but that guitar looks nice.
Eastwood also makes an LP jr. doublecut copy that is pretty nice looking, and I always hear good stuff about their guitars.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Sorry for a n00b question. But is the Les Paul Junior smaller than the normal Les Paul, or is it just the single pickup instead of the 2 or 3 normally on a Standard sized Les Paul?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
It's basically the same size, minus a pair of knobs, a selector switch, a pair of humbuckers, a bridgepiece, binding and a maple top, plus a P-90, more sustain from the new bridge, and a different(and IMO wonderful) sound.

Quote by OceanofNoise
Eastwood also makes an LP jr. doublecut copy that is pretty nice looking, and I always hear good stuff about their guitars.

That's actually a LP Special copy. Similar of course, but a lot of people like the simplicity of the Jr.