I just recieved this as a Christmas present today. It's been working fine all day but when I went to use it there, the loop function doesn't work at all. I turn the effect knob to 'Loop Sampler'. Then I hit the A button, play, hit A again and nothing plays. Everything is flashing as if there is a loop in place but there is nothing coming out the amp. The guitar plays through the amp fine and every other effect works, it's just the loop sampler that's the problem. I'm doing everything the same as I was earlier when it was working fine, all of a sudden it's just completely stopped.

Is my DL4 broke or is there some way to fix this issue ?
I would just like to bump this topic considering it got lost in page 2 and not many people look there.
Dl4s have huge reliability concerns. To be honest, I'd just go back to the shop and get a direct replacement if you can.
Trouble is I got it online, but they have a shop in my town. I'll just go in and tell them my situation.
Quote by Binning
Trouble is I got it online, but they have a shop in my town. I'll just go in and tell them my situation.

That's your best bet.
If you can't get a replacement (Which you should be able to), you're frankly fucked. Delay pedals are notoriously complicated and hard to repair, especially something like the DL4.
Quote by Horlicks
That's your best bet.
If you can't get a replacement (Which you should be able to), you're frankly ****ed. Delay pedals are notoriously complicated and hard to repair, especially something like the DL4.

Surely Line 6 have some kind of warranty on it. I've only had it a day and it's already broken.
Mix knob wasnt in place, came out a little. Snapped it back into place and now I can control the volume of the loop. Problem solved.