I need to replace my Eleca LP soon it won't stay in tune well and the fretboard is cracked and I don't think it has long left. But any way I play Classic rock,Blues, Classic metal and sometimes I dabble in newer rock and metal. I'm still a begginer only been playing a year.I want something that won't cost me a arm and a leg my budget is around $350 american. I play through a orange crush 30r.
schecter... look damien 6....or an omen....good solid guitar
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
schecter... look damien 6....or an omen....good solid guitar

Have you had any experience with the omen 6? I was looking at it awhile back but never got to play it.
Ibanez RG321MH

EDIT: or for something more extreme, you could wait until next year when the lower priced Xiphos comes out... it's the same price as the RG321MH (at least on the German website that shows the new Ibanez guitars).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I own 2 schecters... and have played an omen... I own the damien... and I really love it... I put active EMG's in mine so I cant comment on the Hz's but its a sold guitar for the price... I would go for the damien over the omen, though it is more money... but if you can afford it get it... stay away from the floyd rose one though... licensed floyds arent the best
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
schecter sunset deluxe-$100 off!!!

EDIT: Here
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B