ok so i got the emu 0202 for christmas but i cant figure out how to have everything playback through my computer speakers. i have to plug head phones into the interface to hear anything. how do i make it so everything playsback through my speakers
plug your speakers into it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
would i be able to like to be able to hear like sounds from my computer like from youtube or somthin?
no. I had this porblem when I got my POD studio today. You can buy a cable to be able to plug your speakers into both or plug your USB interface directly into your sound card also.
hm m theres gotta be a way to be able to do it without buying somthing extra
I looked for a while, didnt find anything. You're gonna have to buy another cable or just keep switchign the wires to go back and forth.
Here's a diagram. Plug the speakers into the L and R outputs, and your headphones in the appropriate one. If the speakers have the same kind of plug as your headphones (the little 3.5mm) then get this adapter onto it and connect this cable to the L and R.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Plug your computer speakers into the headphones slot. You may need an adaptor to get it to the right size.

Or, actually even better, into the stereo output on the back.