well boys im in a pickle.

ive been playing bass in two bands, one is with some good buddies and they're decently talented musicians but something is just a little off. the other band im playing with is one which my friend asked me to fill in for his bassist and then i asked my other buddy to help us by singing. well we had two or three practices and bam! the chemistry was just there. the problem is that i dont really know these guys and we dont talk often, as i was just there to fill in. lately we have been discussing another live performance and my band with friends also wants to play the same date, but only one band can play. my question is who do i stick with?

heres the band with friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHe1yOjemCg
*this one isnt very good but its the only vid we had. my amp is barely picked up and we were dead tired recording this so it came out bad, but like i said, its the only one.

and here is the random sweet chemistry one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIlw0Jb0bs
*this one was a 2 practice (without a drummer) and go gig. luckily i heart the chilis.

suggestions are welcome on either video.

so? what should i do? thanks and sorry for all the text. :P
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
at first, i was totally against the first because it was a cover.

turns out the second is as well.

but the second band is tighter.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
well they're both covers as we're all fairly new to our instruments. ive only played bass for like 3 months lol. and its tough to write a song in 2 practices
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
yeah seriously id like to see something thats not a cover but the 2nd band is tighter but its up to you if you want to betray your friends
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Second band has a good singer which are hard to come by, first band has no singer. I'd go with the second but make sure the singer remembers the lyrics for shows.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
I'd definitely stick with the second band. The first one...... all of you just seemed to not be locking in with each other at all.
The second band is much better. But I do know how fun it is to play with your friends. Get tight with your friends and steal the singer from the second band.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Like everyone on this thread I agree that the second band is better. But I understand that its fun being in a band with friends.But if you choose the second band try talking to the other members more.My band recently got a lead guitarist that no one knew apart from me but after a while of chilling with each other at band practices and breaks and stuff the other guys got to be friends with him also.But if your not sure put the decision down to this,are you happier playing with the first or second band?