If this breaks the rules, let me know so I can delete the thread

Basically, I have 7 .avi files on my computer that I want to burn to a DVD to use on a standalone player. My question is, what steps do i take to make it so that the DVD will work right?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Zecromancer
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/movie-dvd-maker

It's slow as hell, but it's free.

Hmmm, looks good but will I be able to get the .avi's to play sequentially on one dvd?
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by Guitarman015
Hmmm, looks good but will I be able to get the .avi's to play sequentially on one dvd?

Depends on how large/long the files are and what quality you want the result to be.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Yeah, it's great for stuff like downloading movies in tiny chunks from youtube, and then burning 'em on one disc (hypothetically, of course)

Edit: but it IS slow. Very slow. if you can wait, it works. If you can't, I know there are other programs out there, but I can't think of any... But I know they exist.
Last edited by Zecromancer at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote by Gsaws
Depends on how large/long the files are and what quality you want the result to be.

Not sure about them seperately but the total time is around 90 minutes and as for quality, i just want to be able to tell what's going on lol

i tried to merge them with a freeware i have but it had to quit halfway through because the resulting file was bigger then my HDD could hold
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.