Welp. Got a 100 dollar gift certificate for guitar center from my dad for christmas.

Good stuff.

But I have almost everything I think I need. I have a nice morley wah, a 10 band eq, chorus pedal, flanger, tube screamer, delay pedal, and a b-52 at 212 which I consider to be a pretty nice tube amp. And all of this gets pushed by a schecter hellraiser c-1.

I was thinking of buying an isp decimator as GC has finally decided that its a good idea to stock something besides the crappy ns-2 that boss makes.

Or I could spend it on guitar books to learn me some playing styles.

Opinions?
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
It actually does. But its one of those kinda tolerable things. Yet I'd imagine at higher volumes it'd get kinda noisy.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
then a noise gate wouldnt be a bad option. especially if you gig/ have loud practice. Looking at your sig and gear im guessing your set up is higher gain. Try turning your amp volume up for a second and see if it feedbacks badly. A noise gate would definatly help.
B-52's have bad hum, not feedback per say.

I personally do NOT like the ns-2.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
there actually pretty nice, they dont tone suck like people say. The mxr smart gate is nice to. I'm still a fan of the decimator but those three are nice.
Wow me and you have a similar setup.

Well I can't really try out the isp since they don't stock it at any gc's and you HAVE to order it online.

Oh well.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
I've heard about 1 out of 1000 people complain about the Decimator. If you think you need it I wouldnt worry about not liking it, you can always send it back if the unusual occurs and its not your thing.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Thats true.

In all honesty, if I get the noise reducer and sell the other pedals I have for some quick cash I think that I'd be able to get enough to get a korg pitchback.

Then. My rig is complete.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel