yeh i just got my Sony Walkman MP3 a few hours ago. i'm trying to transfer all my cd's onto it and im lost. plus my comp is a total piece of ****. can anyone give me some advice?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
windows 200 i think. it's my grandma's computer. and u know how old people are. they dont like anything new and are scared of change. so this is why. and yeh, i got a software installer with it, which has installed the media mannager, wmp11, and quicktime 7. but idc about all that ****. i just wanna know how to put my songs on my mp3 player the easiest way possible.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
you sir, are the master of UG because of your ability to post while at the same time riding a unicycle and drinking beer.
does the disc say what system requirements you need? mebe it doesn't work on windows 2000, plus read the instruction manual it should tell you how to do it
If its the new Sony Walkman, i know the S series uses drag n drop feature, where I assume you just find your music files on your computer and drag them to the Sony Walkman like you would with a removable storage device. Try messing with that.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
Maybe read the booklet?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG