theres probably another forum like this but whatever.
nyways does anybody know whats a good distortion pedal for under 300 dollars?
dont get a DS-1. and oh yeah, what kind of music do you play?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Lovepedal Plexi 800
Diamond Fireburst Fuzz
MI Audio Tube Zone OD or Crunch Box
there are lots out there
I recommend you take a look at proguitarshop.com and check out some demos.
ive only been playing guitar for a couple of weeks, and i can only play beginner stuff right now. but ive been playing it alot more lately and im willing to dump some cash into it... but id like to play stuff along the lines of lamb of god, slipknot, metallica.
Quote by notgoodwithname
ive only been playing guitar for a couple of weeks, and i can only play beginner stuff right now. but ive been playing it alot more lately and im willing to dump some cash into it... but id like to play stuff along the lines of lamb of god, slipknot, metallica.

Since you're a beginner, I think it's best you buy a multi-effects pedal. You can experience with all the effects and when you know what you really want then you can buy some quality single effects. Or when you hear a nice delay or a flanger you'll want to buy them too. Then it'll be a waste of money. So first buy a multi and use it for a while to know thr effects.
get a roland cube 30. won't need a pedal then.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
my guitar and amp were a cort set, i think theyre supposed to be a rip off of a les paul though... but ya theyre begginer stuff. im gonna get a peavey pxd 23 guitar sometime soon though and i dont know what amp to get... anybody know what kind of amp i should get?

and does anybody know a decent mutli-effects pedal i could get for the same price range (300 or under)
Quote by notgoodwithname
anybody know what kind of amp i should get?

as i said
roland cube 30
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
+2
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.