So i'm using a Peavey 75 watt vypyr and using the k stein channel i'm looking for a way to get more of a scooped deathmetal sound by use of a distortion pedal or overdrive does anyone have any suggestions for pedals and achieving the chugga sound i'm seeking?I.e I have already tried the digitech deathmetal and have had no luck
Off topic, but, do you like your Vypyr? I am very interested in buying one. What pups are you running through there?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I love the Vypyr it eats line6 for breakfast,lunch,and dinner,it just totally lays the smackdown to line6 and my drummer has an 8 piece drum kit and this thing can give him a run for his money although the only complaint I can say is the ****ty blue marvel speaker thats in it vibrates at loud volumes no matter though i'm replacing with a patriot black powder
Quote by AeroRocker
Off topic, but, do you like your Vypyr? I am very interested in buying one. What pups are you running through there?
Im using a Db razorback through it thinking of getting the metal muff for more extreme blackened deathmetal tones
Quote by Fender Usa
Better then the Roland Cube 60?
****ing A bro Peavey wipes the floor with Roland cubes
Quote by KHAOSICON
I love the Vypyr it eats line6 for breakfast,lunch,and dinner,it just totally lays the smackdown to line6 and my drummer has an 8 piece drum kit and this thing can give him a run for his money although the only complaint I can say is the ****ty blue marvel speaker thats in it vibrates at loud volumes no matter though i'm replacing with a patriot black powder

Not all Line 6s suck thank you...

However it does make the Spyder it's bitch.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by KHAOSICON
Im using a Db razorback through it thinking of getting the metal muff for more extreme blackened deathmetal tones

yeah dudei have a metal muff and it is great for a wide variety of metal tones ie it can handle everything from thrash to death
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Well add the tbscrmr pedal over it and as much as I hate to say it scoop your mids.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.