Poll: New years
Poll Options
View poll results: New years
Yea
26 43%
Nay
35 57%
Voters: 61.
I mean Christmas is great, but New Years is almost a nothing holiday. I don't really do anything important. I guess as the U2 song says "Nothing changes on new years day".
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
It's more special in Scotland. FACT.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Just another excuse to party.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
For me its just a way to wrap up and start a new slate, mostly just mental for me and its also a good point of reference. It's also just a good excuse to get ****ed up
I guess the fact that I don't drink hurts me.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Just a "holiday" to make a longer Christmas break so teachers don't have to work.
Bayside - Duality
Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth
Horse the Band - The Mechanical Hand
Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Common - Be
Mostly party. Mentally, I refresh basically and restart a few things. It's kind of like I make a list of new year's resolutions, but it's a list of everything. Anyway, part of it, is to party. That's like 50% of the new year.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by ledhed68
For me its just a way to wrap up and start a new slate, mostly just mental for me and its also a good point of reference. It's also just a good excuse to get ****ed up

This. It means more to me than Christmas really
It's just as meaningless as Christmas but the bars are open even later. Fine by me.
It's another reason to get drunk. Plus, I turn 21 this year so 2009 actually matters.
yes. new year's means three months of messing up one digit when i write a date on a paper.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by psychogel
yes. new year's means three months of messing up one digit when i write a date on a paper.

just wait until '10, you'll spend 3 months messing up TWO digits!
Quote by Globocop
Just another excuse to party.

A damn good excuse.

Eh, it's not a big deal to me. I do love the parties though.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Yes. In Argentina it's bigger than Christmas.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Depends on the importance you give to it, if it means a lot to an individual, nobody can take that away from them.

It's not a huge deal to me because I don't look at the long run very often I am looking forward to spending time with my friends and have a good time. Reason enough to look forward to anything
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by CoreysMonster
just wait until '10, you'll spend 3 months messing up TWO digits!

awww...

you just ruined any happy thoughts i might have had about 2009. now i'm going to spend 12 and a half months moping about that.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Its the new year of course it should mean something. And because we have until 12/21/12 until the apocalypse.
Quote by HGS9669
Its the new year of course it should mean something. And because we have until 12/21/12 until the apocalypse.

you subscribe to the doomsday prediction of a culture that ended without even being invaded by Europeans?

picked a winner there, you did...
Quote by Joetime
It doesn't mean a thing to me. To be honest, I'm really not looking forward to it too much.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Not really. Just another day to go and hang out with friends I guess. I might have a nice dinner with the family on it, but that's it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.