I saw a peavey 5150 combo for $590. Is that a good deal? Also, is it a good amp?
YES GET IT!!! NOW!!! its great for doing hardcore/metal and pretty much anything with lots of distortion. Its all tube and its plenty loud. Btw where did you see it and if you dont like it ill buy it off you!
I use a line 6 what of it?
Its on a local craigslist, so its used but it I'll try it before I pay for it.
for that cheap there must be something up btw are you sure its not called a 6505?
No, these people are idiots. That's a normal price for a 5150 combo. They usually go for $550 around here.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
if you play metal or anything of that context that requires high gain.
if you use cleans more than distortion then no.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
lol sry i thought it was a 6505!!! ive never tried a 5150 though i think for around 500 you could get a vypr.
Quote by Muffin Murderer
lol sry i thought it was a 6505!!! ive never tried a 5150 though i think for around 500 you could get a vypr.

TS, it's an average price at the very least. Not really a great deal. What do you play?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
thats a pretty good deal, if you play metal leads id go for it
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by TbaLL
Yes I pretty much play metal.

Like I said, it's not the greatest deal...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?