help! my mxr evh flanger makes a siren sound when its plugged into my chain. when i take it out it stops. i have a line 6 spider III amp. i dont know whats going on.
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am."

"My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggydoo that girl. I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry."

-Brent
Quote by imshreddin2
help! my mxr evh flanger makes a siren sound when its plugged into my chain. when i take it out it stops. i have a line 6 spider III amp. i dont know whats going on.

there's the problem.
have you got other effects on at the same time
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
same thing happened to me, id like to know what happened also. i thought it might have been cause i brought it on a plane?????? but im curious, warranty should cover it tho.
Quote by signedinbloodnz
there's the problem.

Full stop:P
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
no other effects on.

"My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggydoo that girl. I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry."

-Brent
pedals never go well with combo's. Cheap ones anyways.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
yeah i just need a new amp. i was thinking it had something to do with all the effects that were built in to the amp.

-Brent
no its plugged in right. im not that retarded lol.

-Brent
so think my amp is just junk?

it is a modeling amp

-Brent
These pedals eat batteries! Don't leave them plugged in.
Get the 18V power source from dunlop.
Jackson DXMG
Charvel
B-52 AT100
Marshall 1960A
Pedals and stuff