Hey all,

So since Musician's Friend is having a sale that includes the Digitech Whammy, I was going to order it. I had a question about warranty information. MF offers a 2-3 year warranty for after the manufacturer's warranty. I know like boss pedals have a 5 year warranty but I was wondering how long the whammy's warranty was. I heard it was a year for most pedals but some were six.

Thanks,
JWD
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
can get extended to like 6 years or something like that if you fill in the card and send it back to digitech within two weeks.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
do you have to fill out the card and mail it or can you just do it online?
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
you have to fill it out and mail it.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Purchased extended warranties are a waste of money. Just like Accidental Death insurance.

Even more of a waste when, like said above, an extended warranty is available for free.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
That's what i figured, I just was curious how the warranty would work. so if I mail the card it's six years? Thats good enough
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
A 2-3 year warranty is more than enough as any problems would show within the first week of playing.
yeah its more in case in dies on me in a couple years, but if it comes with an extended warranty then that puts me through college :-) Are there any pedal companies that have bad warranties? I'm buying a bunch of other pedals from different companies and just wanna know what I should be on the look out for.
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
yeah its more in case in dies on me in a couple years, but if it comes with an extended warranty then that puts me through college :-) Are there any pedal companies that have bad warranties? I'm buying a bunch of other pedals from different companies and just wanna know what I should be on the look out for.

Like was said above, unless it dies in the first year, with good maintenance it'll run for your life.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."