Poll: Do you feel this way?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you feel this way?
Yes
10 43%
No
13 57%
Voters: 23.
Anyone else feel this way? I'm an agnostic.
Last edited by HGS9669 at Dec 25, 2008,
Yeah, I think it's because he doesn't exist.

EDIT: And who else is ****ing sick of the idea that if you say you don't think God exists, you're somehow being an asshole or trying to be rebellious?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote by whalepudding

This.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
if god listened to our every call, we'd become dependant of him. If he didn't do anything, everyone would lose faith. God uses a light touch, like a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money (as long as he makes it look like an electrical thing)

When you do things right, no one can be sure you've done anything at all.

EDIT: also, religion haters, notice the title is "If god exists", so posting "There is no god lulz" brings nothing other than a well-versed limerick, courtesy of yours truly.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldud536
FOOOOORSAAAAAAAAKEEEEN

I have come for you tonight

AWAKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Although I definitely see what you're saying and know how you feel, I hate threads like this because people take threads like this too seriously and they have to say their cool rebellious "God doesn't exist" post whenever they can.
What did you ask him for? A Fender Custom Shop and a Marshall stack? He doesn't answer every request.
Quote by whalepudding

He said IF. Posting that statement is just a asshole way of showing your belief and/or putting down others.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Anyone who says theyre agnostic is a complete moron!!! ffs, please send me a message on my account if you want an explaination! (sorry to be so militant )
Quote by imdeth
What's a "god"?

Look at me!

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I like my free will.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by imdeth
What's a "god"?

its "dog" spelt backwards
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by jack15_11
Anyone who says theyre agnostic is a complete moron!!! ffs, please send me a message on my account if you want an explaination! (sorry to be so militant )

Nah. Explain it here in case you fail epically.
Quote by jack15_11

sent you a message please respond asap i'm eager for your answer.

and to ts that's the point.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
IMHO, you have to be either Atheist or Religious in some way; being agnostic is sitting on the fence in a really ignorant way (How can we have knowledge of God enough to worship him, but not enough to know that he truly exists?!?!?!). God doesn't exist; people created him to be an outlet for all the problems they can't deal with and take care of themselves...

So, in answer to your statement:

God has forsaken you BECAUSE you put faith in him.

You want things to be better, make 'em better and stop whining about your apparent ignorance...
Quote by Le_Bunny
Bad stuff happens to everyone. You gotta build up your faith if it's going to survive, whether you think God acts for you in time or not. It's not up to you to decide when or if he does.

lol

lrn2logic
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by guitarockstar99
maybe you have ignored him

I didn't pray my ass off for months only to have it unanswered like all the rest. And the reason I'm agnostic is because different religions believe in different gods. What makes christianity the true religion?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Bad stuff happens to everyone. You gotta build up your faith if it's going to survive, whether you think God acts for you in time or not. It's not up to you to decide when or if he does.

So when youre dying of cancer you want to wait it out so god can do soemthing for you later in life??? ffs hes never done anything to anybody! take lourdes for an example,,, its got a lower healing percentage of terminal ilnesses than an averaged hospital, with sub-par equipment. ( dont say god created hospitals, cuase im pretty sure the guys who died constructing the hospitals with brick and mortar did!)
k great, there's a religion thread, spam your beliefs over there.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by nexteyenate
lol

lrn2logic

lol

lrn2accptdiffrntbeliefs
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart