Does Anybody have the section by section setlist for Rock Band 'Band World Tour'?

Please. I'm begging. I just started this afternoon with my jam band, and we're only 3 songs in. I wanna know what I'm getting into and when, since I'm singing.
Um, that would kind of be hard to find, may I recommend Google? I'll look for you seeing as your a little on the incapable side.

Edit - Not much, I can tell you it pretty much goes up by difficulty as regular set lists on those games.
Last edited by Comrade Curry at Dec 25, 2008,
You'll be encountering the likes of Ozzy, Tool, BLS, SOAD, Ted Nugent and Dream Theater. So be prepared.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
tried google. incapable is hardly the word my Russian friend. More like unwilling to exert effort to do something that someone else could do easily. or several someones.
I recommend a real guitar.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Its the Band World Tour Mode for Rock Band 1. I said it right. They were separated by a quotation. or do you not understand literally the SIMPLEST concept in the English language?

EDIT: ROCK BAND ONE. Not Guitar Hero: World Tour. And I play guitar. And bass. And keys. And I drum. But I don't sing. Would you suggest singing lessons?
Last edited by jmpullen at Dec 25, 2008,
Quote by jmpullen
tried google. incapable is hardly the word my Russian friend. More like unwilling to exert effort to do something that someone else could do easily. or several someones.

Well sorry as coming off as an asshole in that first post but I was a little confused as to what you were asking, were you just asking for the songs? or the city by city setlists?
Quote by jmpullen
Its the Band World Tour Mode for Rock Band 1. I said it right. They were separated by a quotation. or do you not understand literally the SIMPLEST concept in the English language?

EDIT: ROCK BAND ONE. Not Guitar Hero: World Tour. And I play guitar. And bass. And keys. And I drum. But I don't sing. Would you suggest singing lessons?

You know you come here asking one of the SIMPELEST concepts of the internet, and you still find a way to be an ignorant prick.
Its k. I only have the PS2 version, so there is no City by City setlist, but i imagine its pretty much the same. If nothing else, its a new place to look!

EDIT: I can spall too!
Quote by jmpullen

Fuck you man i just misread, I was only trying to help you moron.

EDIT: Oh and Btw, I found the setlist for rock band 1 aswell but you're not getting it. /immature
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Last edited by G-loony at Dec 25, 2008,
I expected nothing but links that said "set list" but directed to google. When did Le Pit become caring and helpful? Christmas Spirit I guess.