......... with a talk box, my the first full words i said with a talkbox was merry christmas, and i counted to ten

so anyone with a talkbox just discuss it i guess lol, i got my new dunlop heil today for xmass, its so much fun lol
I do Livin' on a Prayer, Beverly Hills, and of course, by extremely popular request, Do You Feel Like I Do?; pretty much necessary.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
That's an effect I've always admired and thought is cool. Between Frampton, Walsh and the others who use it, it's a cool effect. From what I understood, you don't really talk when you use, you more or less form different shapes with your mouth.
the first time i used one was at my friend's house, i said **** You on it, and his mom and dad heard me. im still kinda embarassed to go to his house to this day.
i can never remember the full thing of do you feel like i do lol, i used to play it and just use a wah pedal but i could never do it with like a band or anything lol, i really wanna try and put it to like southern rock, i think that would be pretty cool, i was tryin to play amie by pure prarie league and make cool sounds and say amie for some of it lol, then brown eyed girl i just said brown eyed girl over and over again lol it sounded cool thoe hahaha

Quote by KG6_Steven
That's an effect I've always admired and thought is cool. Between Frampton, Walsh and the others who use it, it's a cool effect. From what I understood, you don't really talk when you use, you more or less form different shapes with your mouth.

lol ya, you just make the shape of the letters with your mouth, lol, i played with it for probaly like an hour now i look like a complete retard when i try to talk cus i keep makin my mouth all weird lol

but ya youl should defiately get one they re a ton of fun
Quote by willwelsh816
^your post was one whole sentance, mabe you should cut down on all of the IM

#1 why are you on a guitar forum talking about grammer,
#2 i dont even have instant messenger installed on my computer
#3 if you know what i meant why does it matter,
#4 what a goddam waste of a post by you
Quote by eberg2
#1 why are you on a guitar forum talking about grammer,
#2 i dont even have instant messenger installed on my computer
#3 if you know what i meant why does it matter,
#4 what a goddam waste of a post by you

good grammAr makes it easier for us to read. Don't get so pissy when someone offers constructive criticism.

Also, congrats on the talkbox. I have never been very good with one; I am better with b/g-benders than I am with a talkbox.
ok mister gramAr, your sentence should have started with a capital letter, i got pissy cus goddamit its a frickein guitar forum, it really doesnt make it any easier to read at all, dammit why am i wasteing my time arguin over a computer, lol, i guess this is just as bad as you even making the comment in the first place lol wow haha

anyways, back to talk boxes